Robbie Savage - Spurs will finish sixth

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Calm down, he only got us and City right...everything else was so fucking wrong...
What's to calm down about? I wasn't excited in the first place, just some of the replies to Savage that I read made me smile. A lot of very wrong predictions on that thread I can only assume, or maybe people didn't like Savage giving what was a very reasonable prediction at the time. And if they didn't like it, why?.

I never liked Savage as a player, and was at the 99 final and furious with him then and since. But he's a pundit now and it's his job to give predictions, which he got spot on here.

6th incidentally is what I'm feeling about us now for this season. But as usual won't predict until the window closes and we play one match afterwards.

Which was slightly my undoing last season, as at the start of the season, I was thinking about 6th too. But after our good start I went 4th, which wasn't too far out anyway, though in terms of money for CL it's a gulf of course.

th
Savage is, little miss bitter and twisted (kicked out of Utd before they came good ). He cant see the good in anything football . He's tainted with the Utd rejection. The nearly man.
What would his autobiogrthy be called?
I'm a twat with no talent.?
Blond twats have no fun?

Last edited:
What's to calm down about? I wasn't excited in the first place, just some of the replies to Savage that I read made me smile. A lot of very wrong predictions on that thread I can only assume, or maybe people didn't like Savage giving what was a very reasonable prediction at the time. And if they didn't like it, why?.

I never liked Savage as a player, and was at the 99 final and furious with him then and since. But he's a pundit now and it's his job to give predictions, which he got spot on here.

6th incidentally is what I'm feeling about us now for this season. But as usual won't predict until the window closes and we play one match afterwards.

Which was slightly my undoing last season, as at the start of the season, I was thinking about 6th too. But after our good start I went 4th, which wasn't too far out anyway, though in terms of money for CL it's a gulf of course.
Greavsy, if you you think Savage is a decent pundit you must be deluded. I'm surprised a man of your years and experience could say such a thing.

But he's been all over the place, so far this season he's had Utd as Champions, missing out on 4th, getting top 4, missing top 4 again....

The issue I have with him and the article is that he is a reactionary bellend, he even says he expected Southampton to struggle but now thinks they'll do well, what if we destroy them tomorrow and they have a bad run? He'll tell everyone he was right about them all along. That's what makes him a prick.

Its a fair summary on how things are, and most of us have commented very smiliarly over the last few months. However its one thing us saying it, but we don't like it when an outsider makes the same observations. Still he's only doing his job (not very well, I grant you, as I don't find him very insightful).

Its a fair summary on how things are, and most of us have commented very smiliarly over the last few months. However its one thing us saying it, but we don't like it when an outsider makes the same observations. Still he's only doing his job (not very well, I grant you, as I don't find him very insightful).
He is a melt!

Back
Top Bottom