RIP Andy Porter

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Mrs Perryman

Supporter
I'm a Cockney Malteser 👑
Andy Porter was the Club's historian and passed away this week. I don't know the details, but I was shocked to hear the news. I got to know him quite well when I used to go to away games, and he was a lovely, genuine man. Boy, did he know his stuff.
God bless you Andy, may you rest in peace and don't forget to have a word with the Big Man upstairs when things are going a bit pete tong down here for our team.
Condolences to his family.

God knows how many articles of his I've read in the near 30 years I've been going to WHL. He made a wonderful contribution to the club and the club community through his research and his work. So sad to see someone who was that much part of the genuine heart and soul of the club pass away. RIP and thank you for everything you did for Spurs.

Back
Top Bottom