Retro Spurs photos

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Phew, not in this one ;)
You sure about that...?
The one in the Skull horror mask definitely has your eyes!!!
:avbshock:

...but seriously folks..m that photo is fucking disturbing!
Any of them 'popped into the Brickies' dressed like that on a match day I'd have a freaking heart attack!

Proper old skool Hallowe'en stuff going on!

yep, the 'white hart inn' is no more....

Spurs_redevelopmnet_demolishing_White_Hart_and_t.jpg

The RED House eh...?
Too much red!
I guess it's a start...
Shame to see the building demolished though... even despite the name!
I'm feeling quite emotional seeing all these development taking place. It's a mixture of sadness witnessing the demolition of a familiar landscape and excitement and impatience to moving into our brand new home.
I remember standing outside the Red House after we won the UEFA Cup in 1984 and Robbo and Mr P hanging out the window, holding that beautiful trophy aloft.

i Had some trully shocking nights in rudolphs. I had London on my doorstep and some how i ended up in that shit heap. I am positive the carpets were a shagpile weave of urine, spilt drinks and broken dreams
In my poorer days, I worked as a barmaid in various pubs to earn some extra cash. I thought that doing a shift in Rudolph's before a game would work out well, as it would only take a minute to get into the ground. The manager let me leave five minutes before kick off, but I was used to getting in early so I could get to the front of the Shelf. As you can imagine, I couldn't get anywhere near the front, and as I am such a shortarse, I couldn't see a bloomin' thing. Suffice to say, I only lasted at Rudolph's for one afternoon.

I went to the Jam exhibition at Somerset house last year.Apart from the unseen photos of the band the thing that caught my eye was the invite to the after show party on the night they supported the Clash at the Rainbow in Finsbury park. It was at Rudolphs,then still called the white hart.

Back
Top Bottom