Retro Spurs photos

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

1447002895.jpg

Steve Perryman against Woolwich 1978

Anytime I think of the Beautiful Derby, this is the very first picture that always floats to the forefront of my mind. The kits could not be better or more pure for either side. Love how the color is opposed in every single facet of the kit, including the collar, aside from the cuffs.

the SKINS v SHIRTS kickabout seems a little unbalanced.... unless it was particularly hot precisely where Burkinshaw & Mike Varney were standing???!!

Love this, if I wasn't so technically challenged, I've got a million and one old photos I could post!

Still, when I get home, I will try and post a photo of me and General Burkinshaw I had taken this week - he just happened to be in Malta and came along for a Q&A session at the local Spurs Supporters' Club. What a brilliant evening it was, he hasn't changed much and obviously feels a lot for Spurs still. Diamond geezer!

Back
Top Bottom