Retro Spurs photos

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

CXygWrqWwAA_VgW.jpg:large

Poor showing by the band...shirkers. Love the trainers kit.

Outside the front White Hart Lane, next to the shop, there's those old buildings, Warmington House and "Tottenham and Edmington dispensary" We're they anything to do with the club? They look quite cool.
Spent many an afternoon /evening at Warmington House - this was the base for the Spurs Supporters' Club, before Irving Scholar decided to take away their rights to arrange rail and coach travel to away games and that was the beginning of the end unfortunately. I still have my membership badge, which is over 30 years old (I've had it since I was two ;)). I lent it to my friend when she got married - it was her 'something old, borrowed and blue'.

The guy between Hodge and Clemence...
Chris-part-of-the-deal-that-brought-Johnny-Metgod-from-Forest-to-The-Lane-Fairclough... who might have looked more like a Prep schoolboy, but still swung a right hook at *John Aldridge *needs citation!! at Anfield and got sent off... that Chris Fairclough?

Yes I named them all straight away .... except the trainer next to Clive Allen .... want to say Alan Harris? Can't be bothered to google it

Spent many an afternoon /evening at Warmington House - this was the base for the Spurs Supporters' Club, before Irving Scholar decided to take away their rights to arrange rail and coach travel to away games and that was the beginning of the end unfortunately. I still have my membership badge, which is over 30 years old (I've had it since I was two ;)). I lent it to my friend when she got married - it was her 'something old, borrowed and blue'.
I have a SSC badge as well(It was my brothers).Very sort after these days.
So much so, I think I saw that someone had got a load made up.

Yes I named them all straight away .... except the trainer next to Clive Allen .... want to say Alan Harris? Can't be bothered to google it
Who needs Google when you've got Mrs P??
Yes, Allan Harris (2 'L's I believe!)
He was to Venables, what Peter Taylor was to Cloughie! ...without the rift... or the League Championship & European Cups!)

Allan Harris - brother of Chopper.

Followed TV around like a shadow.
Do you know... until this very moment, I'd never made the connection...
They looked alike... they shared the same surname... and yet there was I, oblivious to the fact that Allan & Ron were brothers!
:pochfacepalm::adewtf::avbcringe:

Named all the players bar one...found it out after a bit of digging...

got them all. I hated that season - fucking Pleat getting caught curbccrawling and then just falling away into nothingness.
That first game of Venables tenure was against Liverpool - who were amazing that season and went unbeaten in 29 games - needless to say we got comfortably dealt with.

got them all. I hated that season - fucking Pleat getting caught curbccrawling and then just falling away into nothingness.
That first game of Venables tenure was against Liverpool - who were amazing that season and went unbeaten in 29 games - needless to say we got comfortably dealt with.

Gough leaving halfway through too.... what should have been a title challenge petered out into nothingness.

Happy days, eh?????!!!!
And they say we're a club whose fans linger on the past...

Fuck that, gimme THIS season (so far) ANY DAY!!!

Back
Top Bottom