Rant about Spurs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Wow Smoked Salmon Smoked Salmon ...
Anyone would think this is just a place for guys to talk shit! ;)
Seriously I'm not even taking offense. And I wouldn't read something that long myself unless I had a particularly difficult poo to deal with.
Just seems kind of repetitive the type of 'discussion' that takes place here ...
sadkittyPIN1.jpg

Everything I know about football strategy I learned from watching Spurs and playing Pro Evo.
Which is better than most people tbh as they learned it from playing FIFA.

PES 4 lyfe <3

I agree with what you say. We're a young developing side trying to play like a fully developed top side, we need patience.
I think fans are just fed up because 3 consecutive years of their life has been spent in a transitional season of some sort.

Which is better than most people tbh as they learned it from playing FIFA.

PES 4 lyfe <3

I agree with what you say. We're a young developing side trying to play like a fully developed top side, we need patience.
I think fans are just fed up because 3 consecutive years of their life has been spent in a transitional season of some sort.
Exactly this! One transitional season after another. After the heady heights of CL football, it was always going to take some rebuilding, particularly losing star players year in, year out & replacing managers with indecent haste. We are where we are because we have sold key players, sacked managers & bought a coal mine expecting to find another diamond.

This thread has got me in fuckin stitches boys! :harrylol::harrylol::harrylol:

Reminded me why I'm still here.

Anyone that could explain to me how to post a gif would be my new BFF
And my BFF's get blowjobs and shit
Just sayin

This thread has got me in fuckin stitches boys! :harrylol::harrylol::harrylol:

Reminded me why I'm still here.

Anyone that could explain to me how to post a gif would be my new BFF
And my BFF's get blowjobs and shit
Just sayin
Can you post a picture? Because if you can it's just the same but don't re-size the image. I use Postimage free and good.
I'll pass on the BJ's - but thanks.

There's been a fair few changes on this forum over the last few years, not all for the better.

But by God we've still got it when it counts! Thank You TFC, Thank You! : ostrich:

Back
Top Bottom