Questions for Episode 22

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Would you like to see a return to the 4-5-1 (ish) formation with either Ade or Defoe or stick with the two strikers?

In what circumstances would you let Bale Leave this month or the summer?

What's the most morally wrong thing you've ever committed?- was prompted to ask this Q. after doing and seeing some things on NYE :harryfacepalm:

So let's just say I started a new podcast titled "The Fighting Hotspur" and I just reproduced every single thing you all said in different voices and it came out every Saturday...would you listen? What if I also had a store where I sold merchandise with the same designs only with my podcast's name? Would you buy a shirt?

Posh wants to move back to London and Becks has to pick a side to play for. He opts for Spurs (of course). Would he fit our system? And who would we drop to fit him in?

In an unrelated question...which one of the Spice Girls would the Cock-Cast crew 'ave if he could?

What's the future of 1882? (loosely speaking ;) )
Most fan groups (like the green brigade and those on the continent) have picked a section and keep building on it, week on week, till it becomes their own.
Could we do that eventually... even if it meant uprooting from our standard seats to an emptier block?

Now that Modric has been voted by the Spanish press "the worst signing", if he suddenly decided he liked the chicken badge would you have him back and for how much?

Back
Top Bottom