QPR vs Spurs - FA Youth Cup (Loftus Road 10 Jan, 7pm)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Anyone who has listened to this week's podcast will have heard that the guys want to get 1882 going again for the FA Youth Cup game against QPR at Loftus Road on 10 January, 7pm kick off.

I will definitely be there! Been way too long since the last 1882 youth game.

Couldn't recommend it highly enough to anyone who hasn't been to one before. Anyone who has I'm sure will say the same!

Easy journey for me so may well do this. Looks like a Tuesday night? What would be epic would be a TFC tour of Fuller's beforehand.
:llorishowudoin:

The Spurs website says this:

"The match will kick-off at 7pm, with tickets priced at £3 for adults, £1 for concessions and free for under-8s (with a paying adult).

Tickets will go on general sale from 9am on Sunday, December 18, from the QPR Box Office.

Away supporters can call the QPR Box Office on 08444777007 or purchase tickets from there on the night."

I was going to do this, but can't make it for the KO.
Anyone on here go to the 81 game against West Ham?
Lively.......
Got my first grief at a game that night,nothing major ,but was the start of me revising my opinion of that lot.

Still up for it. No idea on pubs as I've never been before so happy for someone else to call it.

I will be going from Bank to White City by looks of it. Probably only have time for a quick pint/ or 2 before KO.

I remember going to a walkabout near the ground for a first team game but I don't know if that's still there. The Springbok is close to the ground, it's a home pub but I don't think it will be too busy for this. Anyone else got any ideas?

Was mentioned very briefly on the pod this week that this would no longer be an 1882 game. I should still be heading down though (work permitting) so hopefully there is a designated away end so we can congregate.

Doubt I'll make it to a pub before though EighteenEightyTwo EighteenEightyTwo

Back
Top Bottom