Premier League Fixture Changes

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Liverpool (H) – remains Saturday 17 October, kick-off now 12.45pm – BT Sport
Aston Villa (H) – now Monday 2 November, kick-off 8.00pm – Sky Sports
Woolwich (A) – now Sunday 8 November, kick-off 4.00pm – Sky Sports
West Ham United (H) – now Sunday 22 November, kick-off 4.00pm – Sky Sports
Chelsea (H) – now Sunday 29 November, kick-off 12.00pm – BT Sports

In addition, the following matches are moved as a result of our Europa League participation:
Swansea City (A) – now Sunday 4 October, kick-off 4pm
AFC Bournemouth (A) – now Sunday 25 October, kick-off 2.05pm

Please note, in the event of West Ham United progressing to the Europa League Group Stages the kick-off time of our home match versus Crystal Palace will be revised to 2.05pm.

02/11/15 - Villa at home on a Monday night
05/11/15 - EL Game
08/11/15 - Scum away on the Sunday

Just what you need.

If it's at home I don't see it as a problem if it's away to Vladivostok Harriers it could be an issue.

Also why do the scum always get the 1600 start. I bet our home game is at 1245.

If it's at home I don't see it as a problem if it's away to Vladivostok Harriers it could be an issue.

Also why do the scum always get the 1600 start. I bet our home game is at 1245.

Still personally think it is an issue even if we are at home, we may need to win to get through the group, but my main issue is the MNF with Villa. No doubt the Scum will have a Tuesday CL game that week against the pot 4 team.

Still personally think it is an issue even if we are at home, we may need to win to get through the group, but my main issue is the MNF with Villa. No doubt the Scum will have a Tuesday CL game that week against the pot 4 team.

It's not ideal. In fact the whole of November is a bit of a bugger. But if the players can't get up against the scum then they have no right in wearing the shirt.

As someone said in regard to the MNF game I'm sure that was OK'd by Levy because of the extra income it gives us so if anything the anger should be directed at him.

Back
Top Bottom