Pre-Season in Aus

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Looks like Juve have a similar squad selection to ours for these Oz friendlies, I only recognise a hand full of names. That's quite good as I thought we would get battered if they had bought all their 1st 11 with them too. Still going to be difficult match for us next week, for anyone who has done this flight (London to Oz) it is a fucking killer, has taken me a week before you start to function properly.
CoCSL30UsAAZZHH.jpg

I have only heard of 8 of the players in the Juventus squad - quite excited to see how Dybala does. Very talented footballer.

Awesome result for Melbourne (even though I fucking hate them), good result for the A-League. Also there was a 16 year old that debuted for them who carved up with a lot of skills and also scored the fifth penalty. I reckon a few scouts but be giving him a look.

Just watching the press conference for the game tomorrow. The translator was so shit for Lamela that he had to start speaking in very broken English again :lamelashock:

Looks like Juve have a similar squad selection to ours for these Oz friendlies, I only recognise a hand full of names. That's quite good as I thought we would get battered if they had bought all their 1st 11 with them too. Still going to be difficult match for us next week, for anyone who has done this flight (London to Oz) it is a fucking killer, has taken me a week before you start to function properly.
CoCSL30UsAAZZHH.jpg

No Pogba? Does that mean he is off somewhere? :levyeyes::levylol:

Very exciting to see how some of the youngsters do!

Apparently Eriksen will miss out though illness, so I would 100% expect to see Edwards get some game time at some point tomorrow.

To the Aussie's who are disappointed you won't get to see the likes of Kane, Hugo etc - you're about to witness a future Tottenham star, in Marcus Edwards, before any of us in England!

Never mind, found out.

What TV channel is Tottenham vs Juventus on?

Sky Sports 1 will be showing the match with coverage starting at 10.45.

Back
Top Bottom