PFA Player of the Year

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

ArcspacE

ENIC OUT NOW !!! ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐
Players up this year

- Luis Suarez
- Daniel Sturridge
- Steven Gerrard
- Adam Lallana
- Eden Hazard
- Yaya Toure

For me - hands down Suarez

Suarez has been insane but Yaya has also been ridiculously good. When's it voted on? Can see whoever wins the title deciding which player gets it, because if Liverpool win it'll be mainly down to Suarez, and if City win it Yaya is the driving force behind them..

The bitey one will win this easily.

Not sure how Sturridge still manages to qualify for the 'Young Player', but he will walk that one.

Can't be anyone but Suarez. Anyone who disagrees is just doing so to be different. One of the best individual seasons I've ever seen in England. Especially considering his ban early doors.

Not good enough for us though, eh Harry?

:harryhmm:

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2011/may/13/harry-redknapp-tottenham-luis-suarez

Doesn't mention Sherwood here, but hey, don't let facts get in the way of slagging someone off.

(I'm not pro-Sherwood BTW, just like to be fair.)
Proof?

Or you are a confirmed twat mate.

Good luck!
From Ruud Gullit's interview

‘They came to watch him,’ the former Chelsea player said.

‘I met Sherwood together with Les Ferdinand, they were Harry Redknapp’s assistants at the time and were also his scouts.

‘They asked me all kinds of questions about Suarez, so I just point blank said: “You have to snap him up, without any hesitation, in a heartbeat.”

‘“Well, we’re not sure,” they said whilst they actually watched him play.

‘That’s a huge mistake, if you ask me. Afterwards they said to me: “Well, we might have got it wrong.”’

Sherwood will hope that decision will not come back to haunt him.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...ng-Luis-Suarez-Spurs-reveals-Ruud-Gullit.html

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom