Paul Stewart

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Gymnastics and swimming are the obvious sports to think could have a similar issue.

But let's be honest, it's a pandemic.
After the olympics I went on Youtube and entered gymnastics, hoping to see some highlights like the brilliant floor performances from the American girls. All that came up was stacks and stacks of videos of young girls in leotards. Shocker.

th

Remember some years ago, he threatened to sue anyone who suggested he was a kiddy fiddler-or looked like one-allegedly?

This ia appalling and football as a whole, shouod be a shamed.
This is such a macho sport that it will not allow or support individuals to openly come out as gay but will/ has protected pedos? Football could not sink any lower.
Happens everywhere look at the catholic church regarding gays yet they love a bit of noncery.

FA have suggested they will severely punish any club (no matter how big) if found they have covered up their wrong doings? Chelseas have been mentioned once, on the news in regards of paying victims to keep quite. Watch this space, could we see points deduction as well as fines if found guilty .

Can't stand the club from top to bottom. But this is probably as low as they could stoop. Hush hush job, trying to buy the silence of the abused with dodgy roubles. Sickening.
Hope they are found guilty and punished serverlly. Apparently 52 clubs have been implemented so far and numbers are increasing every day.

Would not hold your breath on points deduction. In any case points reduction punishes the fans who are innocent.
It makes the fans unhappy, but it punishes the organizations, which is appropriate. Fans may not like it, but the clubs, if in the wrong, will deserve retribution.

I'm going to say something North American Spurs fans will probably instantly get, but which UK fans might not.

Dario Gradi may prove to be the UK's Joe Paterno:

Eric Bristow interview:

So I'm guessing you support Chelsea. But weren't you born in Hackney?
Hackney Hospital, mate, in walking distance of Woolwich. My dad was an Woolwich supporter and he used to take me there, but I've always been Chelsea. No idea why, maybe I just liked the colour.

Small Talk: Eric Bristow
Well he was either destined to be a cunt or a complete cunt...
He made his own choice.
Still a complete cunt mind!

Frowin' Arras forra livin'... then feeling he has the designated requirements to voice his opinion on child sex abuse... oh per-lease!

Whilst Speed never played for us I did feel very sad when he took his life. He was a true professional, had a long playing career and looked to have turned the Wales national team around.

Bennell is a vile man and City should be ashamed. They should be leading and funding a campaign to prevent anything like this happening in the future.

Back
Top Bottom