Paul Gascoigne

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Yeah but they also used to give away Booze Cruise ferry tickets to France for 1p if you bought enough copies...
So they're not all bad, eh??

Nah... they're gutter cunts!
I know Piers Morgan was the Mirror... but let's admit it.... he epitomises the "Red Tops"!

Piers Morgan learnt his slimey trade at the Sun before moving on to the Mirror.

Around the corner from here. The old BT switchboard place.
His own worst enemy Gascoigne. He still thinks he can drink socially.
Anyway, he hasn't been arrested. Obviously nobody was offended that much. I think it was a tweet that accused him of racially abusing people.
Anyway if he did he got his by being kicked down the stairs.

he keeps bouncing back, in fairness.
There's only so many times his body will allow him to do that. The strain that the cycle of bouts of extreme heavy drinking followed by withdrawal followed by more episodes will continue to wear down his body. Sooner or later he's going to need to stop in toto in order to survive.

The sad thing is that this probably doesn't come as a shock anymore, I really wish he could respond to all the help that he has had over the years, but it doesn't look likely. Shame that it has come to this.

Don't know much about the family dynamic but I'm extremely disappointed to see his daughter has decided to spend the next few months? In the big brother house of all places whilst her dad is going through this

Don't know much about the family dynamic but I'm extremely disappointed to see his daughter has decided to spend the next few months? In the big brother house of all places whilst her dad is going through this
Yes and Callum and Angie Best are in there too. I guess they can compare notes.

especially callum best.."here, young gascoigne. here are my notes on trading on your fathers name" (although you may be his stepdaughter, i dunno, i dont buy papers-thats me, not best), "whilst claiming that you dont want to see it misused. and doing it whilst being a talentless no mark whose only claim to fame is that surname. see the chapters on will smith's kids, and the beckhams"

I think I am right in saying he will be 50 this year.

The FA Cup we went on to win mostly because of the guy's brilliance was one of his most iconic and memorable moments, or the run to that fateful and celebratory day was.

Not that he needs tributes but what better invite it would make than to get him back to Wembley for a final we were part of?

I hope Pochettino and the boys wake from their mid-February slumber and keep my largely hopeful wish a reality.

I think I am right in saying he will be 50 this year.

The FA Cup we went on to win mostly because of the guy's brilliance was one of his most iconic and memorable moments, or the run to that fateful and celebratory day was.

Not that he needs tributes but what better invite it would make than to get him back to Wembley for a final we were part of?

I hope Pochettino and the boys wake from their mid-February slumber and keep my largely hopeful wish a reality.

Jesus Christ stop doing that!

Every time his thread gets 'bumped' to the Top... we're all thinking the same thing!!

Yeah... 50... amazing innit? I think at least the last 20 of those years have been 'Cat lives'!

Back
Top Bottom