Paul Gascoigne

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The "joke" was pathetic, unfunny and we've all heard it numerous times!

He was wrong to use it but I would imagine the vast majority of people don't give a fuck so why are the CPS wasting valuable time and resources prosecuting this?

Absolutely ridiculous IMO

Imagine if they decided to prosecute any of us on here!

:dierno:

79c63db26dd3817c48d238978d37a133.jpg

But he didn't say 'orrible. Oh never mind.

It really is only a matter of time now...
The weird thing is, what Taxi driver in his right mind drops him off to buy gin and fags whilst he's in THAT STATE?

Clearly Paul can't help himself any more... it's up to those who can, to at least not make it worse!

It really is only a matter of time now...
The weird thing is, what Taxi driver in his right mind drops him off to buy gin and fags whilst he's in THAT STATE?

Clearly Paul can't help himself any more... it's up to those who can, to at least not make it worse!

If the taxi driver isn't from the UK (highly probable) he probably didn't know who he was.

Paul Gascoigne new low as he exposes himself in the street on the hunt for more booze

The tragedy of Gazza aside, The Sun prove today that the gutter press of the UK is worse than ever. Do these pictures really need to be printed?

"do these pictures need to be printed?" or even shared.

don't think there is a need to post the link whilst bemoaning about the gutter press.

complain about the sun by all means, express your sympathy for gazza by all means

share a link to photos of Gazza at he's humiliating lowest then basically your part of the same hypocrisy

edit. I called you something stronger but thought better of it and edited it out.

#fuckthesun

Last edited:
If the taxi driver isn't from the UK (highly probable) he probably didn't know who he was.
He'd have to be from Jupiter not to recognise that a man, clearly the worse for wear, naked, except for an open dressing gown, asking to go to the shops to get gin and fags CLEARLY wasn't in a good way.

I'd have been more concerned (as the taxi driver) as to how he was gonna pay for the fare!!
'cos the only loose change I could see was gaping out of that dressing gown!!

Poor poor fucker.

"do these pictures need to be printed?" or even shared.

don't think there is a need to post the link whilst bemoaning about the gutter press.

complain about the sun by all means, express your sympathy for gazza by all means

share a link to photos of Gazza at he's humiliating lowest then basically your part of the same hypocrisy

edit. I called you something stronger but thought better of it and edited it out.

#fuckthesun
Oh, yeah. It's all my fault. Absolute tool.:pochfacepalm:

If I never posted the link, how would you know what I was talking about?

Oh, yeah. It's all my fault. Absolute tool.:pochfacepalm:

If I never posted the link, how would you know what I was talking about?
didn't say it was your fault. I said you were part of the hypocrisy. its quite easy to say there were awful pictures in the sun without sharing the link. Most people would of understood. Sharing the link is spreading the sun's vile shit.

There is only one way to shut down the sun and all it stands for. Stop buying it, sharing it, viewing its web pages. Deprive it of the oxygen of readers. If you dont buy/share/read it they'll stop making it. I thought a man with your sharp legal mind would understand this.

didn't say it was your fault. I said you were part of the hypocrisy. its quite easy to say there were awful pictures in the sun without sharing the link. Most people would of understood. Sharing the link is spreading the sun's vile shit.

There is only one way to shut down the sun and all it stands for. Stop buying it, sharing it, viewing its web pages. Deprive it of the oxygen of readers. If you dont buy/share/read it they'll stop making it. I thought a man with your sharp legal mind would understand this.
*would have understood

So Smoked Salmon Smoked Salmon lots of people can make the point about how bad the sun coverage of gazza is, some of them are not even Spurs or England fans, and yet don't feal the need to share the link. How on earth am I suppose to know what they are talking about. If you had any decency you'd delete your post. We don't need that shit on here.

So Smoked Salmon Smoked Salmon lots of people can make the point about how bad the sun coverage of gazza is, some of them are not even Spurs or England fans, and yet don't feal the need to share the link. How on earth am I suppose to know what they are talking about. If you had any decency you'd delete your post. We don't need that shit on here.
There is no shit on here. I provided a link. I did not repost. I am not responsible for the article or the pictures.

Grow the fuck up. Sad little shit stirring troll.

I think Gazza's imminent demise is a lot more likely that The Sun losing its readership 'cos of a few online polls!

The Sun has ALWAYS been gutter press... but it's still going, 'cos unfortunately, there will ALWAYS be a gutter readership!

Really struggling with this, he's had so much help and all it seems to do is postpone the inevitable, really feel for the guy and from what I'm seeing in other places people are seeing him now as a joke rather than the illness it is

Back
Top Bottom