Pau López

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

What film is that again? Any one know?
Step Brothers, watched it again only last week. John C. Reilly and Ferrell were perfect for it.

Derek: I have to sell or lease at last 80 helicopters to make my nut. And you... You mess with my nut, Brennan, Randy here is gonna eat your dick.
Randy: Like Kobayashi.
Randy: [makes eating noise]
Derek: I've seen him do it.
Brennan: You've actually seen him eating a man's penis?
Derek: It was in international waters, so they couldn't prosecute him. But I saw it.

PAU LOPEZ FIRST INTERVIEW – ‘A DREAM MOVE’ 9 September 2016 - Video - tottenhamhotspur.com

Mauricio on Pau

“He’s another young player, but with a lot of experience because last season he played a lot of games in La Liga with Espanyol. It was a good opportunity to bring him to the Club and he’s a player with the possibility to become a very good goalkeeper. I explained my intentions for bringing him in, he agreed and we are happy we have three very good goalkeepers.”

Seems very much driven by Poch to get him, looking forward to see what he can do, still very young though

Good to have 3 good keepers with all our competitions. Hugo already got injured, fortunately Vorm deputising well - but imagine if he took a knock as well. Our season could unravel very quickly.

Personally I would have liked to have seen him loaned out but on the basis he could be recalled at any time. There's no preparation quite like playing in a first team.

I guess Levy blew his fantasy football budget and forgot he still had one roster spot to fill. I hate it when that happens.
Please don't say 'roster'. It makes my skin crawl.

Good to have 3 good keepers with all our competitions. Hugo already got injured, fortunately Vorm deputising well - but imagine if he took a knock as well. Our season could unravel very quickly.

Personally I would have liked to have seen him loaned out but on the basis he could be recalled at any time. There's no preparation quite like playing in a first team.

Please don't say 'roster'. It makes my skin crawl.

"Roster" :levyeyes:....

:dwi:

PAU LOPEZ FIRST INTERVIEW – ‘A DREAM MOVE’ 9 September 2016 - Video - tottenhamhotspur.com

Mauricio on Pau

“He’s another young player, but with a lot of experience because last season he played a lot of games in La Liga with Espanyol. It was a good opportunity to bring him to the Club and he’s a player with the possibility to become a very good goalkeeper. I explained my intentions for bringing him in, he agreed and we are happy we have three very good goalkeepers.”

Seems very much driven by Poch to get him, looking forward to see what he can do, still very young though
Still trying to get my head around Tottenham thinking about and building a team beyond the current season. I'm noticed to this amount of planning. What fucking pills are they taking?

Back
Top Bottom