Panathinaikos #1882THFC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We should have this discussion tomorrow when we hear back from the club. No point speculating.

Unless HairyRaodmap was talking to Ian Murphy, which is unlikely, then they haven't even had a meeting yet.

We have Woolwich & Fulham away and West Ham & Liverpool at home all before this game. I have tickets for 3 out of the 4, excluding Scum.

Im not ashamed to say that Im looking foward to the Pana game more than any of the above.

Unless HairyRaodmap was talking to Ian Murphy, which is unlikely, then they haven't even had a meeting yet.[/quote]

No it wasn't Ian Murphy, just speculation/that persons opinion on what they have heard so far. fingers crossed they haven't decided/told the staff yet.

I am loving the comical excitement levels at getting the next 1882 organised. Its the online football equivalent of a small child jumping up and down flapping his hands!
I can attest to that. I signed up to the forum just to find out whether a block for this match had been decided yet! The Maribor game was my first ever time watching Spurs so seeing/hearing the 1882 lads leading the chants in J was spectacular. I have to be involved in the next one.

I'm waiting for a block to be decided on so I can book it! Block 31 or J again sounds good to me.

I've noticed that on the stadium map, blocks 1 and 8 are not for sale (they say no availability). Perhaps if we were to be given an allocation, it would be one of these blocks?

If we're not given an official allocation, block H (right next to where we were last time) is almost completely empty. The bottom half of J is unavailable, presumably because they're reserved for corporates.

Above the away fans in the Park Lane Upper is pretty empty as well, couple of blocks together there. May need it as well, seeing the amount who are interested!
There's a lot of people of twitter/COYS/SpursCommunity who have said they will get involved in the next one. It's got the potential to be so loud.

Above the away fans in the Park Lane Upper is pretty empty as well, couple of blocks together there. May need it as well, seeing the amount who are interested!

Ahh....relive the old days of urinating on their sorry little heads and may be lob the odd moped on them for good measure.

Now its........sit down every now and then a we'll keep the stewards sweet, and has that flag got a safety certificate. Wow things have so changed.:vdvhmm:(for the better?)

Back
Top Bottom