Panathinaikos #1882THFC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Is it a better idea to occupy block30/31 for this game? Reckon there will be plenty of seats available.

There are obviously quite a few ST holders down there(incl. myself) but we're mainly a good bunch who enjoys a sing song. Easier to get Park Lane going as well from there, and the stewards are more tolerant on standing in the lower tiers.

Personally I like the element of surprise being in block J, everyone expects Park Lane and shelf lower to be vocal anyway.

Personally I like the element of surprise being in block J, everyone expects Park Lane and shelf lower to be vocal anyway.

I agree with that actually, I liked the fact that there were times when I looked down at the PL lower and saw people looking up at us all confused.

Hi guys and/or girls.

I heard about this from the glory glory forum and just wanted to say this is a fantastic idea. I've been to the Lane for the QPR and Wigan games this year and despite the crap football on display both times the atmosphere let me down most. We used to be able to boast about such a good atmosphere and we need to find that again or we risk becoming a library like that place down the road!

As soon as the block is announced me and my mate are getting tickets and will be joining you boys for 90 mins of singing and shouting. I don't want to be able to speak on Friday morning!

Anyone know if this will go to normal general sale eventually?

Not got a membership as living 3 hours away I don't get the chance to get to many games!

Can make it up for this as it's a cheap one, though.

If spurs have little or no issues with the standing in the upper tier i'd love to go back in block J again, it's brilliant being up there, agree with T too.

i was going to go to the maribor game til i got a call thursday morning saying i had an interview on friday morning so had to give it a miss.

definitely going to this one, i have an exam during the day which means i'll be celebrating becoming a part qualified accountant and getting smashed and singing my heart out for 90 mins. as soon as spurs release the statement, i'll get my ticket

Last Thursday was my first home match since Werder Bremen. Till last year I was living out of London, so only got the chance to see the odd home game, and almost always ended up sitting with a bunch of tourists who acteded like theyd prefer to be on their sofas.

Thoroughly enjoyed every minute of the Maribor match, was amazing to be in the midst of such a great group of proper supporters finally. As a mostly armchair supporter for most of my life (not through choice) it was what I always hoped and imagined it would be like to come and watch my team play. Unfortunately having grown up in the Sky Sports era It seemed like I had missed my chance to see a real Tottenham crowd. After the experience of last week I now know theres a way I can go and experience watching spurs as it was meant to be. Starting with Panathanaikos, I'll be first in line for every 1882 game from now on. Just name the block

Just called the ticket office to get some extra seats for the Stoke game, managed to get chatting & asked about the Panithkos game, he reckons we are unlikely to get a block allocated, if that turns about to be true anybody fancy block 31?

Back
Top Bottom