Ossie and Ricky - Appearance in Bushey

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Oracle

Supporter
So I live in Bushey and work in Watford.

Whilst at work following the England squad announcement and the fact that we are taking 5, YES 5 strikers I said:

‘We’ll be fine if Ossie Ardiles is managing us’

To which a colleague replied:

‘You know him and some Ricky fella are doing a shirt signing at Costco on Saturday, I meant to tell you.’

So it turns out, minutes from my house both Ossie Ardiles and Ricky Villa are signing both photos and shirts (The kind you wish Under Armour would make).

See you there? You can each buy me a crate x

index.php

I know I am cross eyed with working and was a bit of wishful thinking but I swear the sign said Ozzie and Ricky would be SINGING at CostCo Watford this Saturday

Ossie Ardiles and Ricky Villa are signing both photos and shirts (The kind you wish Under Armour would make)

Damn right there Bro....
The '81 home shirt is still quite possibly one of the finest Tottenham kits ever to grace football!

(I'd add the late '70s plain white roundneck home shirt - and navy away... but we got relegated in that, so it's forever slightly tarnished!)

Back
Top Bottom