North American Tour

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I just got back to my parents vacation home in NY from Toronto and had a blast. The view of the city from the stands was phenomenal. Most of the Toronto fans were very cool as well. The douchebags in Gooner kits on the other hand....
I thought we looked solid in the first half.
2014-07-23205918.jpg

I just got back to my parents vacation home in NY from Toronto and had a blast. The view of the city from the stands was phenomenal. Most of the Toronto fans were very cool as well. The douchebags in Gooner kits on the other hand....
2014-07-23205918.jpg
Where were the Spurs fans seated? Seemed to be spread around the stadium, unlike in Seattle where most of us were together.

Like an idiot missed yesterdays game but just caught the highlights,

First Impressions;

UH OH we need new centre backs!

Second Impressions

Lamela/Holtby looks awesome

2014-07-23205918.jpg

That is awesome, the Seattle stadium also looked amazing, we just don't build them in the same way in this country. Might get the odd view of Tesco Express or something.

Why was there a relatively low crowd (22,000?) compared to the Seattle game. These days there's a big demand for soccer in the States, Utd's game with Madrid apparently sold 110,000 in a day for example. Plus our excellent gate in Seattle, but not so much demand in Canada, even in a big city like Toronto?

So I'm looking to swap 2 or 4 tickets in the Tottenham supporters section for 2 or 4 tickets somewhere else. So if you or anybody else you know may bei interested in swapping, just let me know!

Where were the Spurs fans seated? Seemed to be spread around the stadium, unlike in Seattle where most of us were together.
Sorry I took so long to post a reply. I tried last night but there seemed to be some website issues.

In response to the question, we couldn't find the Spurs supporters section. I thought I read that the Canada Spurs folks had bought a block but if there was a block of Spurs Fans we didn't see them.

Why the f*** would they want to go anyway?

I went to the melbourne vs liverpool game last year despite not following liverpool. Its not everyday that a big premier league team comes over and though more regular i suspect this is the same reasoning for them. You get caught up in the excitement and want to see a good team play.

I would also like to point out that they probably support chicago as i support melbourne. Home support i guess?

Back
Top Bottom