Njie Clinton

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

LOL it's funny when a guy doesn't make it for us the transfer price we paid magically goes down further and further as time goes on. I think by the time we got rid of Soldado we got him on a free
If most transfer fees do have appearance/performance related criteria and big chunks of the fee it makes me wonder how much we end up paying for those that work out like alli/dier

I really hope it's just a loan with no permanent transfer trigger. I think minutes will be hard for him to come by this year, but it would I feel like it'd be stupid to give up on him after injury ruined his season. I guess I'll always have his assist against city...

I really hope it's just a loan with no permanent transfer trigger. I think minutes will be hard for him to come by this year, but it would I feel like it'd be stupid to give up on him after injury ruined his season. I guess I'll always have his assist against city...
If he can't get in the squad this year, it'll probably be even harder next year, especially if the loan is to a non-PL team. I wanted to see him succeed (felt he was Mane with a little more skill), but maybe it's for the best.

Poch in his press conference: N'jie picked up a small injury the other day and that is why he is not here (in Australia). As for Bentaleb, Fazio and Pritchard I have made it clear they are not in my plans.

Back
Top Bottom