Njie Clinton

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Well that was a colossal failure of a transfer. Anyone want to explain what happened to the black box with this guy? Hopefully the technicians are frantically trying to work out a way to make sure the black box can tell if someone can trap a ball or not

Well that was a colossal failure of a transfer. Anyone want to explain what happened to the black box with this guy? Hopefully the technicians are frantically trying to work out a way to make sure the black box can tell if someone can trap a ball or not

It was always an odd transfer to begin with, but let's not pretend like every transfer is going to work out.

No club has 100% transfer success rate.

I call bullshit.

Can't see us accepting some £10m loss on a player so quickly

Even if it was a big loss it's more of a grown up position from us. Imagine us keeping him and Poch deciding he wasn't good enough, his value goes down even further and we waste a squad space and wages.

Normal the default position of Levy such cases as with Bentley for example is to want a unrealistic price then having failed lose a player for little or nothing while wasting his time and our time.

Sometimes if it doesn't work it doesn't work, short term pain is often better than long term pain.

Even if it was a big loss it's more of a grown up position from us. Imagine us keeping him and Poch deciding he wasn't good enough, his value goes down even further and we waste a squad space and wages.

Normal the default position of Levy such cases as with Bentley for example is to want a unrealistic price then having failed lose a player for little or nothing while wasting his time and our time.

Sometimes if it doesn't work it doesn't work, short term pain is often better than long term pain.

I'd rather see Fazio be sold first with this idea in mind

Guy was out for most of the season with a knee injury.
Whose to say he wasn't assessed and it was decided that the injury will have a hit on his performance?
So much so that we dont expect him to reach the levels we had hoped and we dont have time to see if it works out?

Guy was out for most of the season with a knee injury.
Whose to say he wasn't assessed and it was decided that the injury will have a hit on his performance?
So much so that we dont expect him to reach the levels we had hoped and we dont have time to see if it works out?
Razor Rich why the disagree? Do you know something I dont?
My comment was speculation but feasible?
:pritchardeyes:

Back
Top Bottom