Njie Clinton

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Funny, I remember a lot of people getting on Bale's back before his proper break out. I wasn't one of them. I'm happy to give young players the benefit of doubt due to their age and learning especially ones that play for us. It is commonly mentioned about players hitting their physical peak in their late 20s.

In the case of N'Jie we've still not seen enough of him to judge how good or bad he is going to be. However you've already written him off.

There is more to Son, than just being another Toda/marketing tool, Levy doesn't sanction £22m spend on someone to sell shirts. Given another season of playing in the premier league I am sure he will come good, he's already been key to some of our successes but some of you seem to forget that and put him in the written off category.
I think Clinton looks like the real deal. I can't wait for his return. The future is bright for him

As for Son, I like his energy and attitude. He will be our Solksjaer in this new era of Tottenham dominance

I must admit I do get players wrong though, I thought Son would be good, but he's not good, he's pretty crap.

He is good, he was very good in the Bundesliga. Whether he can make it in the Premier League, the jury is out. I think he will. Give him a pre-season with Poch and see whether he can do a Lamela.

Lamela needed time, as will Son. I will reserve judgement until the end of next season. He has all the tools, just needs to be a bit more careful.

I don't think Son has any of the tools though.

He's physically weak, his first touch is poor, his passing is average, his dribbling is mediocre and his shooting, when he does it, is pretty great.

Obviously players adapt and improve after the first season, but I won't hold my breath. So far he's disappointed, I don't think people can deny that.

He's physically weak, his first touch is poor, his passing is average, his dribbling is mediocre and his shooting, when he does it, is pretty great.

Obviously players adapt and improve after the first season, but I won't hold my breath. So far he's disappointed, I don't think people can deny that.
Aren't you a city fan though?

Lamela when he first arrived in the prem looked like a weak deer on ice. Know he's one of our most physical players with great passing. It's not a difficult league to be introduced into. Anyway this is the HILARY thread.

Some of the shit I read on here

Oooo gurl. Hopefully this means he'll be back soon.
I wouldn't bank on it... someone has simply Cut'n'Pasted a picture of his face onto some taller kid's track-suited body... it doesn't fit at all!!

Plus, he's only injured ...I'm sure he can stand and pose for a photograph... it isn't like the guy's in a wheelchair or anything!

Imagine the scenes when he pops up in injury time to hammer home the winner at St James's, crowning us as champions on the final day of the season!

:clintonohshit::clintonohshit::clintonohshit::clintonohshit::clintonohshit:

Imagine the scenes when he pops up in injury time to hammer home the winner at St James's, crowning us as champions on the final day of the season!

:clintonohshit::clintonohshit::clintonohshit::clintonohshit::clintonohshit:
Now then, what sort of optimistic idiot would predict that...?
Calling it now: Vertonghen to assist a 93rd minute N'Jie goal in the final game to win the title.
:baletroll:
the-walking-dead-negan-killed-victim-revealed-audio-slow.gif

I look forward to seeing him play, as impossible to judge him on his contribution so far. He will need time to get over his injury and to adapt to EPL. Patience, people, patience!

As wonderful as this is... if he bangs a few in during training, I'm worried that Hugo's confidence will take a battering at having allowed N'Jie to score past him!!!
:llorisunsure::llorishuh::llorisserious::clintonohshit::pochfacepalm:

Put Clinton 1 on 1 with Vorm or McGee :levyeyes:

Back
Top Bottom