Nigel Pearson Sacked Part Three

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Asian owners don't mess about.
tumblr_m5ybc8ltPx1qmaynjo1_500.gif

The reaction from football pundits (shearer, carragher, lineker) is pretty ridiculous - surely they aren't so focused only on results that they can't see how the Thai owners might not give a Fuck if they get relegated as long as he and his son are out of the club?

The reaction from football pundits (shearer, carragher, lineker) is pretty ridiculous - surely they aren't so focused only on results that they can't see how the Thai owners might not give a Fuck if they get relegated as long as he and his son are out of the club?
Don't ever underestimate the lack of morals held by ex-pros.

According to SSN, he was sacked without warning. Isn't that how people are always sacked?

Well not really. I mean it's been over a month since this incident of which I'm not entirely sure what happened.

The owners say it was the final straw but in between the orgy and today he had been allowed to sign 3 players. Maybe it was always in the post but it does seem very sudden

Well not really. I mean it's been over a month since this incident of which I'm not entirely sure what happened.

The owners say it was the final straw but in between the orgy and today he had been allowed to sign 3 players. Maybe it was always in the post but it does seem very sudden
I've never known anyone to be given advanced warning that they were to be sacked.

Back
Top Bottom