New stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
illuminati lol tell me you don't believe in that utter tosh

as far as the stadiums concerned I can't wait to just get it done, if it looks like the mock up that's been floating around for awhile with the big Dortmund-esque single tier it will be fuckn class

tottenham-interior415.jpg

:bow:

i really hope this is what it will look like, and not some generic flat pack new stadium.

And I hope when there is a decent new stadium, those journos can stop reaching climax every time they see or talk about the scums new "home"

Case i saw that photo and had to go straight to the website to see more
"The bowl design will help keep crowd noise inside the stadium and the inclusion of a single tier ‘home end’ stand will help generate an intimidating ‘wall of sound’." :excited:
That quote effectively means one stand will be louder than the whole of the Emerites, not that it would be diificult :whistle:

Paydro said:

as far as the stadiums concerned I can't wait to just get it done, if it looks like the mock up that's been floating around for awhile with the big Dortmund-esque single tier it will be fuckn class

sort of believe it, dunno about all the lizard stuff though, although it would explain the royal family.

why is it the ugliest family in england are the face of this country.....

Mr Vexed said:
Paydro said:

sort of believe it, dunno about all the lizard stuff though, although it would explain the royal family.

mate it would be impossible to keep an organization that powerful and widespread on the downlow for long

money rules this world not some nwo conspiracy group of lizards, people who come up with this shite have way to much time on their hands

I mean a footballer can't even shag a tart these days without getting pictures taken

Paydro said:
Mr Vexed said:
Paydro said:

mate it would be impossible to keep an organization that powerful and widespread on the downlow for long

money rules this world not some nwo conspiracy group of lizards, people who come up with this shite have way to much time on their hands

I mean a footballer can't even shag a tart these days without getting pictures taken

To be honest if i was shagging some of these "tarts" i would be flat out taking pictures to show off :hi5:

linnet_spur said:
Fuck I love that Kop style stand **do want**

Same, it would be incredible.

Love the idea of having a huge shiney new stadium that is not only better than Le Scum's but also has ATMOSPHERE

Hmm.. Wonder who will have the naming rights...

The 'Investec' stadium doesn't exactly send shivers down the spine.

However, fucking delighted. COYS!

Naming rights is something that was mentioned as a possible problem for spurs, due to new stadium being on the same plot almost, it was thought that most would still call it White hart lane.

Not what a company wants when spending millions to rename something.

Its a huge money maker, I don't fully know the figures for the Emershits, but it was certainly a lot of money.

Etihad stadium rights cost around 170mill? Or something like that.

It's important that the long term fans, those on the ST waiting list, get their chance at decent prices. We don't want an influx of 'new fans' that drain the atmosphere.

Is there a scheme to keep current sections (the traditional singing sections) together if the new stadium comes to fruition?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom