New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

NOT ONE BRICK!

TzwIA8A.jpg

iCViS6u.jpg

I've got a tour of the Lane on Friday. was desperate to do it before it came down. I am really looking forward to seeing the new stadium rising from nothing. If I remember, I will get some updated photos.

I've got a tour of the Lane on Friday. was desperate to do it before it came down. I am really looking forward to seeing the new stadium rising from nothing. If I remember, I will get some updated photos.
Well, here's a few that an SSC poster took on a tour last week.
2LwGiG8.jpg

cDKs4Ef.jpg

R46UpMz.jpg

4liDCNn.jpg

4S9RMGq.jpg

D1oX9nK.jpg

m0bd8K0.jpg

N6oZzyw.jpg

IYBCSXF.jpg

Fb5NEex.jpg

b9EvteC.jpg

lqcdOfP.jpg

rVwVxE3.jpg

9CtCzVM.jpg

wat6O1e.jpg

Apart from the taller structures (obviously) can you see anything else from the street... or is it ALL cordoned off??

I reckon they could have a viewing area, rather than having to peep through a crack in the fence like Charlie Bucket at the Wonka factory!!

If you buy a pogo stick from ebay(a good one mind!) And get a bit of practice in, you can see some bits that you cant see from street level.
Don't try poging on the top deck of the 259 bus though.Whilst in theory,it would give you exceptional views...The head aches from smashing your canister on the roof, ruin the experience some what.

If you buy a pogo stick from ebay(a good one mind!) And get a bit of practice in, you can see some bits that you cant see from street level.
Don't try poging on the top deck of the 259 bus though.Whilst in theory,it would give you exceptional views...The head aches from smashing your canister on the roof, ruin the experience some what.

Ahh.. getting the 259 or the 279 from Manor House. Happy days.

Back
Top Bottom