New Kit

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

C2j6uFqXAAImmXI.jpg:large
OK, this is a wild guess, and a bit of amateur sleuthing... but I'm imagining that the 'genius' who came up with these designs is in his mid-twenties, and his first true recollection of a Spurs shirt was this;
IMG_3832_8bf0c0f7-5574-4943-a21d-84d7efb51d0e_grande.jpg

....orrrrrr alternatively, he's in his mid-thirties, and the only hazy memory he has of a Spurs kit, are these;
tottenham-away-1985-87-1-1.jpg
tottenham-third-kit-1986-7.png

...either way, it's plagiarism!

If you're gonna steal, at least steal something worthwhile having!

OK, this is a wild guess, and a bit of amateur sleuthing... but I'm imagining that the 'genius' who came up with these designs is in his mid-twenties, and his first true recollection of a Spurs shirt was this;
IMG_3832_8bf0c0f7-5574-4943-a21d-84d7efb51d0e_grande.jpg

....orrrrrr alternatively, he's in his mid-thirties, and the only hazy memory he has of a Spurs kit, are these;
tottenham-away-1985-87-1-1.jpg
tottenham-third-kit-1986-7.png

...either way, it's plagiarism!

If you're gonna steal, at least steal something worthwhile having!

I quite like the sky blue one there, reminds me of my first ever Spurs top.....

969150123_a04c7f2723.jpg

One problem I have with these new kits (well, not just one problem, there's plenty!) ...but the first one that struck me, was that if they're real, how come AIA suddenly don't have a problem with a NAVY logo now, when apparently, it was compulsory we had it shit stained all over our chests for the past couple of seasons??!!

Fucking christ, that's bad. Usually I'd say that Nike doesn't really do that sort of stuff, but then again just look at their away kits for City and Inter...
You're right... it's very 'un-Nike-like'... :pochwtf:

If i'm being kind, it looks like Nike have agreed to let some poor underprivileged kid design their kit as a way of reaching out to the Community... :gazza:

Otherwise, they're doing something Charitable in aid of the RNIB! :soldadowatch:

Don't think it's fake tbh, the leaks over the past few years have always turned out to be the actual ones in the end.
Fair point. We've seen some fakes that were made to look like a screenshot from Under Armour before - but this would be the first time there'a an outright fake physical shirt. Bloody good photoshop if it isn't real.

Even the Chinese knockoffs last year ended up being very close to the real thing (at least the home shirt did).

If those are the real deal, then I can only assume that it is all part of a clever strategy to wow us back into the new WHL, with a stunning, classic all-white Nike home shirt that will be a refreshing change from the Wembley monstrosity, even if we do defend our PL title in it...

:pochsmirk:

If those are the real deal, then I can only assume that it is all part of a clever strategy to wow us back into the new WHL, with a stunning, classic all-white Nike home shirt that will be a refreshing change from the Wembley monstrosity, even if we do defend our PL title in it...

:pochsmirk:

It's genius if true!!

But yes... that Home kit (if real) will only be seen at Wembley, not WHL.
And seeing as it looks more like a "Noo Yoik Baseball Joirsey"... will fit in nicely with our new 'Murrican tie-ins...

5499_white_navy_yankees_coop_l.jpg

...though let's face it, we picked a fucking bad time to try and mimic America!

photos.medleyphoto.8848927.jpg

Fucking christ, that's bad. Usually I'd say that Nike doesn't really do that sort of stuff, but then again just look at their away kits for City and Inter...

no chance it's real: a proper designer would never have a huge cock coming out of the cock area.
ozrlYI0.png
It's a very obvious design mistake that nike wouldn't abide.

I hope they just swap the crests on the PSG 3rd kit, switch the black with blue, and call it a day...

image.jpg.655x655_q80_crop-scale.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom