New Kit

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

UA have really let them selfs down, i cant wait for whoever is next, cant get much worse than UA have over the last few years
I completely disagree. This year's home kit was good. Also, aside from the design, the quality is all there. The socks are as comfy as fuck inside a pair o rigger's boots

ClK-KK6WEAA4Sut.jpg:large

In truth, the color is orange. But it's still too close to red. Absolutely no reason for us to have that choice of color. Its not that it looks bad. But just that there are loads of other options out there that are actually Spursy, which don't make a mockery of us in front of our main rival.

In truth, the color is orange. But it's still too close to red. Absolutely no reason for us to have that choice of color. Its not that it looks bad. But just that there are loads of other options out there that are actually Spursy, which don't make a mockery of us in front of our main rival.

Not liking the orange at all. I was kind of hoping that the purple training kits would be coming back this season, those were pretty cool.

ClK-KK6WEAA4Sut.jpg:large

Is it just me or do they look like the THFC Pyjama Party range...?

Watching Switzerland vs France last night, this would be how I'd imagine our kit made by Nike should be....

uBPC2O5.jpg

xiWkDEy.jpg

Make it so please.

With added Swiss looking like Woolwich Wanderers in Puma.

Back
Top Bottom