Nathan Oduwa

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He hasn't been getting in the Rangers squad in recent weeks.

There is no doubt that he is talented, and he was ripping up that league for the first month or so of the season, so I'm not sure what's happened since then...

Pretty much all the comments are Rangers fan wishing him luck and being sad to see him go.

That's a good sign, I suppose!

He hasn't been getting in the Rangers squad in recent weeks.

There is no doubt that he is talented, and he was ripping up that league for the first month or so of the season, so I'm not sure what's happened since then...

Yeah, been seeing that Rangers fans are wishing him all the best because he was a likeable guy who provided entertainment but also feel that he was fading from his earlier appearences, perhaps due to opposition just doubling up on him or maybe the ridiculous fouls were getting to him? To be fair, it's Scottish division 1 and he won't get that sort of treatment in England, not at a high level anyway.

We have to be careful with Oduwa. His contract is actually up in the summer I believe so his next move is crucial. He either is back because he's about to sign a new deal and get a loan to a Championship club or he's going to play some part in our overall squad.

I may be putting 1+1 together and coming up with TWOnsend, but do you think it;s anything to do with Andros' possible/imminent departure to Noocussle'mun?

It's not racist to point this out, but he really does look like Chris Rock doesn't he?
CXJEiJHWsAATerh.jpg:large

20130515-chrisrock-x624-1368654129.jpg

Didn't he do loads of tricks until some Scot smashed him. I wonder if he has lost his bottle. Couldn't make it at Luton or Rangers, I wouldn't hold out your hopes for him being back-up for Kane

The BBC have it...

His twitter account has it....
"I'd like to thank everyone associated with Rangers for making me feel at home both on & off the field,"

Then strange there is no mention of it on the OS... he's still listed as 'ON LOAN' in the Players section...
NATHAN ODUWA (ON LOAN)

n_oduwa.jpg

An attacker who mainly plays off the left, Nathan joined Rangers on loan in August, 2015, along with Dominic Ball after gaining his first experience of senior football with a loan spell at Luton Town in the latter months of 2014-15.
Born 05 March 1996
Position Midfielde
...so either he's lying, or the club haven't noticed he's back!!!

If he's not being brought back to cover for an outgoing Townsend (or someone else??) then is he being lined up to be sold...???
...personally, I reckon he'll be straight in the squad on Wednesday to rip Leicester a new one!!

Uh oh... now it's getting POIRSONAL!

Today
Saturday

1. [URL='http://www.thefightingcock.co.uk/forum/members/spursinho.6879/']Spursinho
    rated your post Disagree in the thread MATCH THREAD TOTTENHAM VS SUNDERLAND (JERMAIN DEFOE DERBY).

10:11 AM
    [/URL]
  1. Spursinho rated your post Disagree in the thread MATCH THREAD TOTTENHAM VS SUNDERLAND (JERMAIN DEFOE DERBY).
  1. 10:11 AM

:walker::walker::walker::walker::walker::walker-scream::walker-scream::walker-scream::walker-scream::walker-scream:

Uh oh... now it's getting POIRSONAL!

Today

Saturday

1. Spursinho rated your post Disagree in the thread MATCH THREAD TOTTENHAM VS SUNDERLAND (JERMAIN DEFOE DERBY).

10:11 AM
  1. 10:11 AM
:walker::walker::walker::walker::walker::walker-scream::walker-scream::walker-scream::walker-scream::walker-scream:
Spursinho is a very sad cunt, just leave him be

Back
Top Bottom