Nabil Bentaleb

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I have a feeling Bentaleb is going to primarily be backup for Dier. But I'd love to see them played together. I think Bentaleb could have a lot more going forward than he showed last year, and Dier's presence could give him the freedom he hasn't previously had.
The two of them have played with eachother twice in the league. We've drawn 1, lost 1, scored 0 and conceded 1.

Not saying they wouldn't work together but I'd like to keep them apart for now.

[Quote = "SouthStand Billy, poste: 904 082, membre: 3748"]. La clé est d'avoir une équipe de qualité et de savoir quand l'utiliser .. Bentaleb rentre dans cette tranche, il a un grand rôle à jouer [/ QUOTE]
How would you ever come to that conclusion?

You just have to watch the last games

And listen to me Poch, what is this doubtful thing about bentaleb's come back date?

Will we ever see him again?

[Quote = "SouthStand Billy, poste: 904 082, membre: 3748"]. La clé est d'avoir une équipe de qualité et de savoir quand l'utiliser .. Bentaleb rentre dans cette tranche, il a un grand rôle à jouer [/ QUOTE]

And listen to me Poch, what is this doubtful thing about bentaleb's come back date?

What? He was injured and had a set-back in an international. Why wouldn't he be able to challenge for a spot in the squad? He's 19 and very talented. We can't keep flogging the same players game after game, he'll be given his chance and knowing him, he'll take it as well.

That's just so stupid

What is happening with Bentaleb? It looked like he was fine and ready to play again in his Instagram.

Now, it looks like he has been withdrawn from the squad. It's weird.

After a shaky start, I thought Nabil really grew into the match last night. While Dier has been immense for us, it was encouraging to see Nabil put in a solid performance. While Dier seems to have a much better grasp on positional awareness, Bentaleb is better on the ball and I think we may start to see rotation for different sides we are up against.

Bentaleb looked OK.
He still gave the ball away in dangerous areas trying to do too much and didn't shut the player down quick enough for their goal.

Similar kind of performance when he played vs. United.

I know he's just come back from injury, but there was something about his performance last night that jarred, not just with me either. It was like a type of arrogance without the ability to back it up. Hopefully a one off.
He does have a whiff of Abel Taarbat about him I hope he grows out of it though. Fantastic talent

I know he's just come back from injury, but there was something about his performance last night that jarred, not just with me either. It was like a type of arrogance without the ability to back it up. Hopefully a one off.
i agree with you, he needs a run of games after the injury too.
He does have a whiff of Abel Taarbat about him I hope he grows out of it though. Fantastic talent
that fella is "playing" in Portugal now. In the reserve team of Benfica :king:
more newspapper covers than minutes for the A team

Back
Top Bottom