Nabil Bentaleb

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Five league games. Five losses. Bentaleb has started four of them, mostly alongside Stambouli in central midfield.

Dont know why or what the BILD is suggesting, he is a big fan favourite at Schalke. They acknowledged that he was shit against Hoffenheim, but its down to all of their players.

That said, I think Poch made the right move. He is young, very talented and even shows leadership qualities, but our current set of players probably are suiting the role we need better then him.

CtiqzgqWEAEvM0P.jpg

He has has a great game tonight. They get a win in EL against Redbull fuck pigs. Stambouli on as sub on the 90th min.

Truth hurts.

Majority of posters here (me included) criticise large sections of our (& English football supporters) for slagging off players, booing, not singing. Whilst not all German teams are supported in the way the media would have us believe you can't put Shalke in that bracket, very passionate supporters, non-stop singing for 90mins.

He has kinda burnt his bridges though. (Assuming the comment hasn't been twisted like the media never do).

BA Bentelab, I was still hoping there may yet be a way back for him ,,,,

I think this shows he lacks the positive mental attitude and toughness required in our side. Appears as if his ego is bruised. Oh well best of luck, he has the skill set to be a very good player but perhaps not the mental strength (yet.)

Bentaleb slating the Spurs fans who supported him, and proclaiming the grass is greener after only half a dozen games :harrylol:

What a cunt.

Trust me Nabil, if you cock up key games with selfish play, tantrums or losing possession stupidly, it won't take long for the fans to want rid of you. Chickens and hatching.

Bentaleb slating the Spurs fans who supported him, and proclaiming the grass is greener after only half a dozen games
He didn't say that did he?

Assuming the translation is correct - he made a comment about atmosphere when losing a game which is 100% spot on

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom