My God

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

spooky

The Fighting Cock
Please, please if you exist give AVB the strength to drive us forwards. Because I'm going to choke the fuck out of everyone that's gone after him this season when we do.

AQJqd.gif

Had to reply to the comments on the AVB front sheet.. Could not just leave it!!!

"The simple fact is he has had 3 games at Spurs and deserves a bit more patience, this is what the satire is getting at.

If come 10-15 games we’re not playing well then he will deserve criticism, to say he should go now because he didn’t do a very good job at Chelsea is simply unfair.

Clough didn’t do a great job at Leeds and I seem to remember him going off to win a European Championship with Nottingham Forest the next season. Ok, AVB might not be Clough but he does deserve a chance with a new club and to be calling for his head at this part of the season does our fans no credit."

It took Clough 3 years to win the First Division after leaving Leeds, and 5 years to win the European Cup. You're welcome. x

T - I realised about 5 minutes after putting it on... Don't you hate it when that happens??

Anyway ignore the massive faux pas and get behind me, if AVB can make mistakes so can I!!

78Spur said:
T - I realised about 5 minutes after putting it on... Don't you hate it when that happens??

Anyway ignore the massive faux pas and get behind me, if AVB can make mistakes so can I!!

Boooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Sorry

78Spur said:

:defoe2:

I think "Talking Cock" is an aggressive, masculinist challenge. Now things are going to get :nawty: Will I be able to bring a Stanley on carryon?

Cant people just back the club and the new manager, without constantly attacking the last manager.

Its like the two have become hand in hand, where people slating AVB are all seen as people who want Redknapp back....so the people who didnt like Redknapp feel they have to back AVB, and then start slating Harry....to get at his backers.

It tiresome and all a bit pathetic, and the club will never move forward if every time we bring up the fact AVB needs time, its laced with digs at Redknapp. Its divisive.

For fucks sake, just move on.

sammyspurs said:
It tiresome and all a bit pathetic, and the club will never move forward if every time we bring up the fact AVB needs time, its laced with digs at Redknapp. Its divisive.

IronyMeter.gif

docomospur said:
God is a Chav, unfortunately. How else could Chelsea have won the CL last year.
Actually no.

If chelsea hadn't won the CL we would be stuck with Harry and not advance forward as a club. We might've kept vdv and luka but we wouldn't have gotten the sexy man that is AVB.

It's all just a long term plan, as painful as it may be it will pay off at the end.

Thanks Jesus!

jesus.jpg

Smoked Salmon said:
sammyspurs said:

[ Image ]

At least I can relax, safe in the knowledge that Im not the type of fan that cunts off their own, whether it be AVB or Harry.
I see no difference between the behaviour of both sets of boo boys, and think that attitude is a poison on our club.

Knock yourself out.

sammyspurs said:
Smoked Salmon said:
sammyspurs said:

[ Image ]

At least I can relax, safe in the knowledge that Im not the type of fan that cunts off their own, whether it be AVB or Harry.
I see no difference between the behaviour of both sets of boo boys, and think that attitude is a poison on our club.

Knock yourself out.

You say that, but...

.... :baletroll:

Back
Top Bottom