Moussa Sissoko

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He's looking like quite the impact sub - his strength, power on the ball and pace when attacking suits us so well on the break and he's actually finding key passes at the end of his runs too. He got an assist against Swansea, made a positive impact against Man Utd off the bench, caused Hull all sorts of problems and then come off the bench and got an assist today.

Wouldn't be against him starting against Southampton to be honest.

Yes I think he played well apart from one particular attempt at goal which was poor. Think he is probably going to be better when we are away from home as he can break more effectively.

He still can't shoot. Like, point blank cannot do it. Like, if he's 2 feet out with an open net he'd miss-que it and scuff it wide.

But his passing improved massively today, his touches were good and his pace caused problems. Big improvement, but he's never going to get 5 goals in a season.

He still can't shoot. Like, point blank cannot do it. Like, if he's 2 feet out with an open net he'd miss-que it and scuff it wide.

But his passing improved massively today, his touches were good and his pace caused problems. Big improvement, but he's never going to get 5 goals in a season.
The ball was nicked from him in the end, didn't scuff the shot

I know this much, no defender would want to come up against him running at you with that speed and power with fresh legs, non-stop for the last 20mins of a game. Loved his impact on his last few games, Poch wanted "something different" and he has proved just that. I don't care if he starts or comes on as sub, he is perfect for pushing teams onto the back foot. Like!

Last edited:
Sissoko in the headline on BBC for our game. Controversial, apparently. What a nonsense. Was it a foul, yes. Was it a bad foul, yes. Was it a red? You see them given, but it would have been very harsh indeed. There was no injury, no intent, no force behind it. People do worse each and every week in the league without any punishment at all. He got a yellow. That ought to be the end of it.

Still think he could do a job in central midfield too. Powerful runner, seems to be a ricochet king too. I mean his assist for the goal came from his deep run centrally.

Sissoko in the headline on BBC for our game. Controversial, apparently. What a nonsense. Was it a foul, yes. Was it a bad foul, yes. Was it a red? You see them given, but it would have been very harsh indeed. There was no injury, no intent, no force behind it. People do worse each and every week in the league without any punishment at all. He got a yellow. That ought to be the end of it.
Agree. I was at the game and clearly a foul & yellow. No one in the stadium reacted to it, no big deal, now all of a sudden it's controversial. This is what you call a manager diverting the attention to an incident to avoid discussing his team loosing yet another away game.

Ha ha he fucking chopped him mate. Should have walked. I'm glad he didn't but for me it was red all day long.

So nice to see him prove us all wrong. Long may it last! He looks very up for it and if he can keep it going he will win us points. I think the trick is to keep him hungry!

Back
Top Bottom