Moussa Sissoko

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Cunts sat near me absolutely slating him from the second he came on. Makes my blood boil.

It's the 'fashionable' thing to say in a Spurs crowd to ingratiate yourself with the other knuckle draggers. Slip in a bit of Big Ron esque casual racism and you're 'one of the lads' and organising a pretend fight with some West Ham fans before you know it.

It's the 'fashionable' thing to say in a Spurs crowd to ingratiate yourself with the other knuckle draggers. Slip in a bit of Big Ron esque casual racism and you're 'one of the lads' and organising a pretend fight with some West Ham fans before you know it.

Don't forget to wear your stone island hat/jumper or jacket....
:pochlol:

5 goals are always good, no matter if it's Swansea or Tranmere Rovers. But yeah it's hard to read into the individual performances from that last one.

He looked better than he has.
Swansea was awful though so I wouldn't read too much into it.

I really wanted him to do something to create an opening or something to get the crowd to give him a lift, but he looks like he doesn't know what to do next or not confident enough to take a man on when on the edge of the 18 yard box.
Can Poch show him his Euro2016 mixtape or something?

Glimmers today of what the management saw in him. He looked very strong, direct & pacy. Still very rough around the edges for a 27 year old who's been knocking around the Prem for a few seasons now & certainly not shining like a £30 million star, but it was encouraging. I'd start him next match. Son out, eriksen on the left & give him a good run out. I'd also put Dier in next to Dembele. Been said elsewhere & no disrespect to big Vic, but Dier just gives us...more

Glimmers today of what the management saw in him. He looked very strong, direct & pacy. Still very rough around the edges for a 27 year old who's been knocking around the Prem for a few seasons now & certainly not shining like a £30 million star, but it was encouraging. I'd start him next match. Son out, eriksen on the left & give him a good run out. I'd also put Dier in next to Dembele. Been said elsewhere & no disrespect to big Vic, but Dier just gives us...more

Agree, but I would like Winks to start Wednesday as well

He was impressive when he came on.

It says it all when a player who was blasted for not training hard enough come off the bench and performed better than all the favourites Poch tends to have and showed more heart and desire to beat a man and attack.

He was impressive when he came on.

It says it all when a player who was blasted for not training hard enough come off the bench and performed better than all the favourites Poch tends to have and showed more heart and desire to beat a man and attack.

Yep. Almost as if that man Poch knows what he's doing....

He was decent today. I still think he will be a flop, as I don't think he has enough ability, but hope I am wrong. Either way, he was the best attacking player we had in our team today, though that probably wasn't hard as we were limp.

His positive, direct runs made a massive difference in our attacking movement

Has to be rewarded with a start vs Hull so he can build on this small momentum. Son has been utter shite last few games bar that wonder goal.

Last edited:
I have been a harsh critic of this useless lump, but credit where it is due, he has had three good appearances in a row. So, who knows, perhaps I will turn out to be wrong. He is nice and quick on the counter which is what we need to see more of.

Back
Top Bottom