Moussa Sissoko

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

So he's apparently taken Pochs criticism on board and worked hard in training all week.

That's good to hear if true. Could have gone differently.

Worry not. It was never 30 million & player amortisation will deal with the rest. We will make a profit on him in the end
I'm still drooling over guido's post & praying that he will do one of those for us. Fuck me, he has the ability. That goal showed a £30 million talent. I'm just confused that he hasn't even shown a glimmer of that level for us. Didn't agree with the signing, remain worried about him, but....I watch that clip and think "fuck me sideways, you know nothing dickhead".

Please come good Mr Sissoko. Please.

I'm still drooling over guido's post & praying that he will do one of those for us. Fuck me, he has the ability. That goal showed a £30 million talent. I'm just confused that he hasn't even shown a glimmer of that level for us. Didn't agree with the signing, remain worried about him, but....I watch that clip and think "fuck me sideways, you know nothing dickhead".

Please come good Mr Sissoko. Please.
It's like asking Adebayor to not be a cunt :(

It's like asking Adebayor to not be a cunt :(
Part of me wants to agree. However, I want to give him a chance to show what he can do. Genuinely underwhelmed that we signed him, for that sum, so late in the window. But if you watch Guido 🇺🇦 Guido 🇺🇦 clip, this is a bloke with some serious ability. He's strong as fuck, quick as fuck & nimble footed for a giant. Against my better judgment (from day one) I do see that he could be a friggin brute for us, scaring the shit out of defenders. I'm not saying I was hasty in my criticism of him, but maybe I was...:leaveityeah:

Part of me wants to agree. However, I want to give him a chance to show what he can do. Genuinely underwhelmed that we signed him, for that sum, so late in the window. But if you watch Guido 🇺🇦 Guido 🇺🇦 clip, this is a bloke with some serious ability. He's strong as fuck, quick as fuck & nimble footed for a giant. Against my better judgment (from day one) I do see that he could be a friggin brute for us, scaring the shit out of defenders. I'm not saying I was hasty in my criticism of him, but maybe I was...:leaveityeah:
Absolutely, I'd love him to ram my negative shit down my throat. Hope this is one of the (many) times I've been wrong. I just have this nagging feeling that he's absolute shite and we've done our money :(

Absolutely, I'd love him to ram my negative shit down my throat. Hope this is one of the (many) times I've been wrong. I just have this nagging feeling that he's absolute shite and we've done our money :(
Again, can't and won't disagree with your views. He's been bang average (or worse) & hasn't shown anything to justify a fee even 1/3 of what we paid for the lad. But...watch that video again. He's a fucking titan when the mood takes him. It's attitude rather than ability that gives me a flop on about him in a Spurs shirt. I want to see him terrorising the oppo. He can do it for fun & it annoys me that he isn't doing it for us. I need to learn the art of patience. Sorry for a late night drunken rant.

Again, can't and won't disagree with your views. He's been bang average (or worse) & hasn't shown anything to justify a fee even 1/3 of what we paid for the lad. But...watch that video again. He's a fucking titan when the mood takes him. It's attitude rather than ability that gives me a flop on about him in a Spurs shirt. I want to see him terrorising the oppo. He can do it for fun & it annoys me that he isn't doing it for us. I need to learn the art of patience. Sorry for a late night drunken rant.

Fuck off and bollox, I'm half cut myself ffs :), football is best discussed pissed :)

I kinda wish Poch would run a 4-3-3 so we could try Sissoko at RM- but- idk- a huge problem with Sissoko is he's such a tweener in our current setup. How much do we bend tactically to accommodate such a player?

He def needs our support during his next appearance if he is gonna come good for the club, though, so I hope we all give him another chance when the time comes!

So this wasn't a dream?, we actually paid millions of pounds for this shit, useless, sweat band wearing cunt ?
Give me five minutes to attempt to come to terms with our transfer policy, nah, I'm gonna need longer........

Back
Top Bottom