Mousa Dembélé

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'd be more inclined to have him do his own training. Keep himself feet, do some ball work but keep him out of the five a side games where contact with other team mates can occur.

I can't see Poch allowing that. He seems to be very keen on everyone working hard as a group with no special cases.

...so nothing to worry about after all then?

Pointless sub, if it only was to give him some minutes. I hope he can start against Leverkusen, we are a much better team WITH him.

That is my one gripe with Dembele. Just what is he? He's a midfield Prius.

Does that mean he doesn't expend enough energy?

Would love him to drive into the box more

That's how he got the pen that Arsene didn't see as he's so difficult to knock off the ball
:dembelewtf:

We haven't lost a game Dembele has started in the league since losing at Old Trafford on the opening day of last season.

I also don't feel it's coincidental that Dembele looks back to his best when Kane is in the side.

We haven't lost a game Dembele has started in the league since losing at Old Trafford on the opening day of last season.

I also don't feel it's coincidental that Dembele looks back to his best when Kane is in the side.
Dembele is the engine of our team. The way he controlled the middle of the park was effortless.

Moose looked back to his best today, we really

Strong spine with Hugo, Toby, Moose and Harry, start fucking with that with injuries and any team would struggle.

This is me today every time Dembele had the ball

preloaded-image-6552.gif

How come that, every time we tend to discuss whether our players are world class, the names of Hugo, Toby and Harry get mentioned.

Mousa Dembélé is our very best. And when he's on form, like last season and possibly now once fully fit is a world class footballer.

Keep him fit and we will do very, very well!

BREAKING NEWS.....Moussa Dembele arrested in Belgium for entering the country with an illegal.......It turns out he still had Mesut Ozil in his back pocket.

Back
Top Bottom