Mousa Dembélé

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I feel a few players have come good together. Some players have this moment, we have a few.
Man like...

images

His Spurs and Belgium team-mate Jan Vertonghen trained alone after picking up a knock against Woolwich on Sunday, while Dembele left the training session early with a calf problem also sustained in the north London derby.

But he said: "I received a kick over the weekend, it is not that bad but it is just a bit swollen - that's it."

Dembele has a minor injury and won't be in the squad against Italy today, Defour has been nominated for him. Mousa will start against Spain and get a rest today.

Vertonghen is tired, but will probably start today and get subbed off at half-time or 60 minutes.

Dembele was immense today, his strength and elegance was there for all to see.... we could now finally see the potential and talent this guy has and starting to turn this into dominating / yet twinkle toe (like) performances.

On another day any number of players could have been MOTM with their performances today. But for me Dembele was head and shoulders the best player on the pitch today. He was absolutely magnificent.

Dembele was immense today, his strength and elegance was there for all to see.... we could now finally see the potential and talent this guy has and starting to turn this into dominating / yet twinkle toe (like) performances.
So true. I counted a least 3 or 4 instances of him just literally overwhelming another player. Not even shoving - just taking the physical space he wanted for himself like the other player never existed.

So true. I counted a least 3 or 4 instances of him just literally overwhelming another player. Not even shoving - just taking the physical space he wanted for himself like the other player never existed.

He's working for the team as well, tracking back and getting tackles in, but in a tight space he just dances round players like they are not there, the chance at the end when we nearly got the own goal, he just waltzed past their defence. Great skills, with his little flicks to team mates. A joy to watch today

Back
Top Bottom