Michel Vorm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Well I'd say it's also some insurance for Levy to negotiate on a keeper next year if Lloris goes. Brad's contract runs out next year so we'd have no keeper, means any team we try to buy a keeper from will try to rip us off. Having an already established keeper in the ranks would help massively on that front (at least I assume).

Well I'd say it's also some insurance for Levy to negotiate on a keeper next year if Lloris goes. Brad's contract runs out next year so we'd have no keeper, means any team we try to buy a keeper from will try to rip us off. Having an already established keeper in the ranks would help massively on that front (at least I assume).
:adethumbup:

Why is everyone treating this news as an excuse to freak out about Hugo? He just re-signed a long-term deal.
And even if it's likely that he does leave next year if we don't make the CL, that's no different a situation to the one we've been in for the past decade. Make the top four, or risk losing our best players.

Signing Michel Vorm doesn't affect that constant in the slightest.

I posted this in the Vorm thread the other day, Huw Jenkins has told Utrecht that Vorm went for free.

I'm sure that the paperwork will all be in order and that they will end up getting nothing.

Back
Top Bottom