Michel Vorm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Ah so they have to give the numbers up, instead of being told;
"Oi! Rosey, gis' your shirt, mate, Ben needs it!"
?

Thought they were just told, didn't realise the players had dibs on the shirts.

?

They can be taken off them, happens frequently, but some I think have it in their contract (Cristiano Ronaldo for one)

?

The players tend to choose, like when Dempsey left and 2 was available, Walker was offered 2 instead of 28 and he took it. I can't see anyone saying "Danny you're not allowed to be number 3 anymore".

They can be taken off them, happens frequently, but some I think have it in their contract (Cristiano Ronaldo for one)

He still got the 9 when he first went though, as Raul had dibs on the 7.

Not sure how I feel about the Vorm deal; he is clearly a great keeper, but we already have an outstanding one. He has similar attributes to Loris, so I suppose you have the continuity in cup/euro matches with the shape, if Hugo plays just PL games.

That's assuming Hugo stays now, I wonder if he knew about this when signing his new five year deal. I suppose it means we have a back up plan if we fail to get CL next year, rather than getting Brad to do another one year...

He still got the 9 when he first went though, as Raul had dibs on the 7.

Not sure how I feel about the Vorm deal; he is clearly a great keeper, but we already have an outstanding one. He has similar attributes to Loris, so I suppose you have the continuity in cup/euro matches with the shape, if Hugo plays just PL games.

That's assuming Hugo stays now, I wonder if he knew about this when signing his new five year deal. I suppose it means we have a back up plan if we fail to get CL next year, rather than getting Brad to do another one year...

Have you even bothered to read this thread...

Why can we have like 37 great midfielders and no one bats an eyelid, but the minute we sign a decent premiership level keeper as backup everyone starts having a meltdown.

Let me spell it out for you folks that apparently don't know shit about football.

VORM ISNT REPLACING LLORIS, HE'S REPLACING FRIEDEL.

VORM WILL ALMOST UNDOUBTEDLY PLAY IN OUR CUP GAMES. HE'LL PROBABLY ONLY PLAY IN THE LEAGUE IF LLORIS GETS INJURED.

Why can we have like 37 great midfielders and no one bats an eyelid, but the minute we sign a decent premiership level keeper as backup everyone starts having a meltdown.

Let me spell it out for you folks that apparently don't know shit about football.

VORM WILL ALMOST UNDOUBTEDLY PLAY IN OUR CUP GAMES. HE'LL PROBABLY ONLY PLAY IN THE LEAGUE IF LLORIS GETS INJURED.

You've been Manstruating a lot lately, buddy!

Hope it's nothing external to the forum
:adebaehug:

You've been Manstruating a lot lately, buddy!

Hope it's nothing external to the forum
:adebaehug:
hahahaha

Its because i come on here and i see so much stupid shit, i feel i have to correct people.

Im surprisingly relaxed actually, have spent the last few hours playing crash bandicoot.

hahahaha

Its because i come on here and i see so much stupid shit, i feel i have to correct people.

Im surprisingly relaxed actually, have spent the last few hours playing crash bandicoot.

Don't fall into that trap, you'll end up permanently wound up!

I can read plenty well enough, but thanks for your ever so helpful advice.

Perhaps though I could get you to apply it to yourself, and ask you where it says in my post where he replaces Lloris? Because I didn't. I also clearly alludes to Vorm playing in the EL and Cup. Perhaps you should take a few seconds to calm down and read before posting in topics, as to be frank you look a massive bell-end. There is no need to be so hostile, or is that the done thing on this forum?

Yes, we may have 37 midfielders, but usually teams don't have two keepers of this calibre; you have a stand out first choice in addition to a solid back-up. Vorm is more than a solid back up and I cannot believe that a thirty year old top level keeper would be happy to come to a team to sit on the bench, or play in secondary competitions.

Despite us both having the same assumptions of what he will do, my knowledge of football is questioned. Go figure.

Back
Top Bottom