Met Freund in Paris

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

josh_spurs

An OG from 2012
So was at Parc Des Princes for Northern Ireland final group game (GAWA!!!) against the Germans. Walking round to my gate, I see a large possy with a certain Steffen Freund in the middle getting a photo with some kids. I hear someone else shout "Steffen photo please" to which he says "no sorry need to get to the TV screen!!"

I'm an annoying wee fuck so I decide to chance my arm, followed the group up a bit and ask "Steffen, Spurs fan any chance of a pic" to which he looks gleefully and goes "Yaaaa!" Before engaging in the selfie. Once I've taken it, he gives me and aggressive slap on back, shouts "COME ON YOU SPURS" and jogs off. What a man.

Selfie is my avatar as I can't upload stuff onto my thread messages for some reason.

His beard has become a bit 'sculpted' recently hasn't it??

The best 'worst' player we've ever had!

Rebrov* was the worst 'best' player, if you know what I mean... shoulda been SO much better than he actually was...

At least Freund knew his limits and stuck to them... gotta love him for that!

*IMHO... in case you were wondering!

Back
Top Bottom