Media Bias

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'd get annoyed by this, but I'm actually pretty happy that they are this blatant and indefensibly shit at covering us fairly. When anyone suggests that we're just imagining the bias, and that fans of any team think the same, kindly point them in the direction of this screenshot.

I mean fuck - how could anyone justify the omission of Poch in that image? There's even a space where you could fit him in.
:pochshock:
It's one thing to not like us for some bias reason, but It's plain to see that Pochettino is an incredible manager and has turned our team into a force. Anti-Spurs bias aside they should be celebrating Poch as a top PL manager.

Or perhaps the graphic is showing the 5 managers that would be knocked out the fastest in a Premier League Royal Rumble match.
royal-rumble-2016-entrants.jpg

Alan Smith interviewed on TalkSport just now:
Brazil: "Who do you think will finish in top 4"?
AS: "City. S, S.......It's a three horse race for the others, Liverpool, Woolwich and Man U. It's not over yet".

He walked right past me about half an hour before kick off, and just dissapeared up into The Shelf.
Presumably to the studio...had some bants with a few, couldnt believe my eyes

He walked right past me about half an hour before kick off, and just dissapeared up into The Shelf.
Presumably to the studio...had some bants with a few, couldnt believe my eyes
I hope he got shit. Martin Keown did BBC radio commentary last year at The Lane, the fist time he had been thier since he retired, he openly confessed on the radio he had put it off because he was scared, admitted he was nervous ahead of his commentary game. This is how it should be.

I hope he got shit. Martin Keown did BBC radio commentary last year at The Lane, the fist time he had been thier since he retired, he openly confessed on the radio he had put it off because he was scared, admitted he was nervous ahead of his commentary game. This is how it should be.

It was pretty empty at the time, but most of it looked friendly enough. Got some weird looks, but he wasnt really looking at anyone or hanging around unsurprisingly

Got time for Martin keown

Alan Smith interviewed on TalkSport just now:
Brazil: "Who do you think will finish in top 4"?
AS: "City. S, S.......It's a three horse race for the others, Liverpool, Woolwich and Man U. It's not over yet".
Completely contradicts what current bookies' odds suggest about chances of a top 4 finish, but these cunts just can't bring themselves to acknowledge us.

Completely contradicts what current bookies' odds suggest about chances of a top 4 finish, but these cunts just can't bring themselves to acknowledge us.
I honestly don't mind if they are upfront with their bias, if they are it means we are acknowledged, it means the discussion is valid and trustworthy. But not to be mentioned, acknowledged or respected is completely unprofessional and renders all conversation meaningless and irrelevant.

Come on, we are talking about a media collective who have changed the narrative of the top of the table from Top 4 to Top 6 this season, simply because Utd and Liverpool are in those places for half the season. If we drop out of the top 4 next year and Man U come in, you can bet that it'll be back to Top 4 before you can count to 100.

It's one thing to not like us for some bias reason, but It's plain to see that Pochettino is an incredible manager and has turned our team into a force. Anti-Spurs bias aside they should be celebrating Poch as a top PL manager.

Or perhaps the graphic is showing the 5 managers that would be knocked out the fastest in a Premier League Royal Rumble match.
royal-rumble-2016-entrants.jpg
Where is the Goat?

I honestly don't mind if they are upfront with their bias, if they are it means we are acknowledged, it means the discussion is valid and trustworthy. But not to be mentioned, acknowledged or respected is completely unprofessional and renders all conversation meaningless and irrelevant.

Pundit in knowing fuck all but still considered relevant because they played an almost unrecognisable game 25 years ago shocker.

Dont suppose you were unfortunate enough to be subjected to Ray 'no two ways about it' Wilkins banging on about how "we didnt suffer from burnout in our day, and the pitches where like swamps"

Running 12K a game where you Ray?

The night gets better. Custis having a meltdown on twitter after missing his flight in Russia following his beloved manure. Only problem for me is I can't read his tweets as he has blocked me when I asked him what Poch representatives he had spoken to after he broke a story about Man U meeting with Poch reps, 48hrs after Poch confirmed that he doesn't have representation. Fucking lieing cunt!

Custis is Millwall, hates us with a passion.
the AVB bullshit stories were from him, as was the made up lasagna rubbish.

Back
Top Bottom