Mauricio Pochettino

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Also, as it's the appropriate thread, the mrs looked over my shoulder last night.

She said "Why are you on some 'cock' forum with a picture of a naked man?".
:pochshock:

Had to explain who Poch was and why I though the picture was funny, what the reference to 'cock' was with regards to the badge.

It would have been easier to explain if I was actually looking at gay sites.
:pochfacepalm::pochrolleyes:

Just watched his facebook live interview. Thought it was interesting him saying that no one from the coaching staff is allowed in the player's dressing room. He said it's a sacred space and that is their one rule.

Just watched his facebook live interview. Thought it was interesting him saying that no one from the coaching staff is allowed in the player's dressing room. He said it's a sacred space and that is their one rule.
Yes, I posted that little snippet on the previous page. He really thinks things through.

He knows they're all going to be saying 'that fucking Poch - I can't feel my fucking legs, the cunt'.

Worth pointing out that people pos-repped it, also.
Fans wrong about the future on a football forum shocker

No one here can say they've haven't claimed something which turned out to be the complete opposite

The vast majority believed Kane was a poor man's Fraizer Campbell and Bale should be fucked off to Forest while Modric is a lightweight wanker

Swings and roundabouts

The vast majority believed Kane was a poor man's Fraizer Campbell and Bale should be fucked off to Forest while Modric is a lightweight wanker

Swings and roundabouts

Yeah but Kane is just a 3 season wonder..........
:pocheyes:

About 20 seconds. I put your name, the words Poch, Idiot, Clown and Buffoon into the search facility, and it popped right up.

Thanks for the kind words. Now back you go.

Nice chatting now fuck off back into your piss stained mattress you drunken cunt

You took me off ignore and is that really the best you can do?

Wanker

But I get your idea of putting your name the words Cunt, Jobless, pisshead in denial, racist

Get it?

:avbshit:

No one here can say they've haven't claimed something which turned out to be the complete opposite

Swings and roundabouts

Not at all, the first quarter of this thread is quite amusing.

Just pointing out that it's a bit unfair to single out one person's opinion when others 'agreed' with it.

Just like Harry Redknapp, though, the appointment made little obvious sense from a candidate success point of view, but both were reasonably successful.

Not at all, the first quarter of this thread is quite amusing.

Just pointing out that it's a bit unfair to single out one person's opinion when others 'agreed' with it.

Just like Harry Redknapp, though, the appointment made little obvious sense from a candidate success point of view, but both were reasonably successful.

I didn't agree with the Redknapp appointment at the time, it was however going back to basics. PFM, 442, "fackin rhan abhat a bit", re-sign Defoe, Keano and Chimbonda. Buy Palacios as we needed a destroyer. Not surprisingly it worked and some of the talented squad that had been assembled actually started to show the quality that we'd come to expect of them when signed. Even better when we actually started to challenge for those top 4 places, the football was expansive and thrilling to watch.

Back
Top Bottom