Mauricio Pochettino

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

This twat wonders why I choose to ignore his huge footballing insight. Ok Bazali, you asked to be reminded of this post, so I'm reminding you. No need for thanks.

So we're looking like sliding down to 8th!

And this is progress?

A lot of you clever apologists for Poch who want to "give him another " season/chance etc would do well to remember Mr Ramos because if we keep this clown we will have a relegation battle next season!

And Arry will be too old to rescue us next time albeit he we'd be a distinct improvement on this idiot!

Apparently he got us to a minor cup final this season which we lost convincingly with Chelski barely having to break into a sweat but that's enough to let Poch carry on!!!

Well perhaps we should have kept Tim following that flawed logic!

I've not been posting here for long but generally it's a good board.

It's amusing though when you post something certain individuals disagree with they don't offer debate but post insults such as "buffoon" or "clueless" or childish little pics of babies etc BUT when you then ask a sensible question such as "what exactly has Poch achieved as a manager?" there's no response!

Funny that!

I don't think for one minute that this squad is worthy of top 4 whoever is in charge but the quality of football last season was generally abysmal with the 2 home games against the squatters and the Chavs excepted!

Lamela and Dembele would be class players with a decent coach but, sadly, this won't happen with this clown in charge!

So remember this post next November when we're in the bottom 3 if things stay as they are cos I will.

:pochfacepalm::pochbye::walker-scream:

306529.jpg

This twat wonders why I choose to ignore his huge footballing insight. Ok Bazali, you asked to be reminded of this post, so I'm reminding you. No need for thanks.

Well well Joe Cunt

You've stopped ignoring me

Good choice of post though

This must have taken you a long time scrolling through old threads but I do hold my hands up that I was wrong about Poch (as were quite a few others) and have said as much on numerous occasions since but, typically, you don't mention them!

Mystified as to why you've come out of hiding and stopped ignoring me however briefly
but I enjoyed you're recent cunt off with Schmoods at 2am
You haven't lost your touch clearly!!

Also surprised you haven't deleted your posts or asked Case to delete your account
That's your MO, yes?

Still, plenty of time!

And I've only just read through your performance in the Sol Campbell awards
(Rest assured you got my vote!!)

Outstanding, Private Cunt, but I thought you were outshone by Audrey, Carlitos, Spurshino, Sausage et al but a very entertaining, illuminating read nonetheless

Shame a few seemed genuinely upset but that's never bothered cunts like you has it?

How's Wycombe Joe Jobless?
Still leaving your phone in pubs when you get pissed ?

So to set the record straight I think Poch is brilliant and the best thing since sliced bread but haven't always done so

Ok??

I look forward to your next early morning cunt off with whoever is unfortunate enough to engage you

Laters

:dembelefingers:

I've been reading first few pages of this theead, I'm in fucking tears:freund:
Holy shit, this is gold:

"He would definitely not be an improvement over Sherwood."
"No thanks I would rather stick and see where Tim takes us"
"can't see any reason to fire sherwood" (could be sarcasm tbf)

I don't blame the people who wanted Van Gaal though.

Holy shit, this is gold:

"He would definitely not be an improvement over Sherwood."
"No thanks I would rather stick and see where Tim takes us"
"can't see any reason to fire sherwood" (could be sarcasm tbf)

I don't blame the people who wanted Van Gaal though.

I was in the de Boer camp (before Poch arrived). Levy deserves a lot of credit for Poch's appointment.

Back
Top Bottom