Match Worn Shirt signed by the THFC team

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Evening Folks,

I'm raising money for a friend who has recently found out he has an inoperable brain tumour, I have a match worn shirt of Danny Rose signed by the team. We're holding an auction at the end of March for some of the shirts we have been provided however I thought I would see if any of you wish to place bid on it. I have set a minimum amount (il this won't be disclosed) and if succesful payment will be by PayPal.
Many thanks for your time

The last few games may have changed a lot of people perception of young Danny - either way it's for the whole teams signatures on it PLUS the authenticity of being a worn shirt so hopefully it appeals to a fan

How can anyone forget 'that' moment - pleased his dad was there to witness it, I've known Danny since he was a kid and used to play football with his dad, Danny used to warm me up before a game and he used to ping them in the top bin even at that age. He's still young and wants to learn but is making great strides.

The last few games may have changed a lot of people perception of young Danny - either way it's for the whole teams signatures on it PLUS the authenticity of being a worn shirt so hopefully it appeals to a fan
Definitely. I'm actually a big defender of Rose on here. Reckon he'll make that England LB spot his within 2 years.

FYI For those with a bit of cash, some match-worn shirts up for auction

Back
Top Bottom