Match fred QPR (h) - the Terry Venables derby

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'm coming from Vienna for this match, and it'll be my wife's first time at WHL.

So basically, where are you all drinking before the match, and how do I find you?

vadimivich said:
I'm coming from Vienna for this match, and it'll be my wife's first time at WHL.

So basically, where are you all drinking before the match, and how do I find you?
Bell & Hare is the closest pub and where most people are likely to be.

hence the "injury doubt" caveat :ledley: :troll:

I should've worded the question better tbf, will Lloris or Dempsey be likely to start on Sunday?

Think Friedel and (possibly) Gallas will be back in for this one. Although I hope AVB sticks with Caulker and Ade is fit enough to start this game.

Can't wait for Sunday. Come on you Spurs!

Dont see why we'd need to change it based on last nights performance, barring injury concerns.

Not Defoe's biggest fan, but he's on form so you have to play him.

Back
Top Bottom