Massive THFC memorabilia auction

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

There are some nice items up for grabs there. Would love an early programme from '20's or '30's era but £100, fucking hell!! If you did get one then I guess your life would be incomplete without a full set, road to ruin.

I feel a bit stupid now I always bin my Spurs christmas cards. Think I'll keep them from now on at least my grandchildren might benefit.

Got a whole collection of memorabilia. This is going to be fun to look through!

Edit: If this goes for the estimate, that is a fantastic deal!! Lot 273 &ndash; Click <A &ndash;
Private collection of Gent's Watches & General collective lots - Timed Auction on www.bidspotter.co.uk 29 Aug 2014

£140 - £180 for a 1981 FA Cup final shirt, framed, signed by the 2 Argies!

273-201487162334_original.jpg

I went through as spell of buying up some European aways from the 70s / 80s. A lot of those can be picked up for a couple of quid but makes for interesting items. The finals are quite cheap from memory as well (Wolves and Anderlecht)

All sitting in a box in my parents attic at the moment though.

Have found a very old piece at my late Grandads recently though. A single sheet programme I.S.S.E.C.C Football Team (very little info on this it seems). Think it is war era, says all players are serving personnel in India, released from their units for the tour. In goal, Ditchburn (Tottenham and England).

Back
Top Bottom