Man Utd (A) - 11 DEC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Gatsby

95:02
Utd at Old Trafford, a fixture we've won 2 of the last 4.

We go into in good form, 2 wins on the bounce and 8 goals scored. Kane is back amongst the goals, Eriksen has hit form and most importantly.. Alderweireld is back!

I'd like to see..

---------------------Lloris------------------
-------Alderweireld---Vertonghen-----
Walker----------------------------------Rose
-----------Wanyama--Dembele--------
Son----------------Dele--------------Eriksen
----------------------Kane---------------------

They're coming off a tough away trip to Ukraine... but as poor as they've been this year, they still have some dangerous players like Zlatan, Pogba and Mata.

We need to be on top of our game. 3 points here would make a 9 point gap between us and them, and keep up the pressure on the top 4.

COYS

They're playing tomorrow (Thursday) night in the Ukraine and apparently it's -7(c) right now.

Jose Mourinho criticises pitch ahead of Man Utd's Europa League clash with Zorya
49d848fec6e63f7706a489ecc80041f8d95a1956635f85f7b330be9de3acd7bb.jpg

Seems as though mkhitaryan is starting to hit some form as well. They have a very talented and dangerous attack. We will need to be at our best and actually take our chances because we will probably get a few less than the amount we have in the last two games.

Seems as though mkhitaryan is starting to hit some form as well. They have a very talented and dangerous attack. We will need to be at our best and actually take our chances because we will probably get a few less than the amount we have in the last two games.
Did you watch the West Ham game? Second half they played hoof-ball to Ibrahimovic for 45 mins - Stoke circa 2012 looked better

Having said that - they have all the tools to hurt us and we need to approach the game with utmost respect

We play well up there and we will win.

This is the worst united team I have seen in years, yes they have dangerous players in attack and if we step off them we will concede, but if we get on the front foot and take it to them their defence will crumble.

I have never really disliked united, despite the jokes, they have always been a big club and played football the right way. However I want us to smash them on Sunday, it will put a big gap between us but more importantly will hopefully put another nail in the coffin of their odious managers career.

We go into in good form, 2 wins on the bounce and 8 goals scored. Kane is back amongst the goals, Eriksen has hit form and most importantly.. Alderweireld is back!

I'd like to see..

They're coming off a tough away trip to Ukraine... but as poor as they've been this year, they still have some dangerous players like Zlatan, Pogba and Mata.

We need to be on top of our game. 3 points here would make a 9 point gap between us and them, and keep up the pressure on the top 4.

COYS
Dier for Wanyama- I just want to see last years midfield pairing of Moose & Dier. Apart from that, I think that's the team we'll see.

Imagine sitting here a few seasons ago where a defeat away to Utd and they wouldnt even scratch the surface
I know. Times have changed so much. Never underestimate United to pull a good result out of the bag-& especially against us. But I look at every game these days as a game we shouldn't be losing. It's a strange place to be. Fantastic times for the club & fans. And when you look at the average age of the team, it can only get better as long as we can keep everyone together. Young team, young manager, state of the art training facilities, fantastic new stadium...what a brilliant ride this is becoming.

I'd like to see..

COYS
That would be my team.

Back
Top Bottom