Mahrez: Spurs title collapse funny

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Unfortunately there's plenty of teams in the league this year that are so bad that I think ultimately both West Ham (who I would love to see go down, it basically goes without saying) and Leicester (who I'd like to see gone mainly for the madness of a reigning Champion being relegated) will survive.

I wonder how much Vardy wishes he had gone to Woolwich now. He could be sitting on a warmer bench and raking in way more dough. He'd also give the people on Woolwich Fan TV some new material to moan about, which they are in desperate need of.

I think Hull and Swansea are certainties to go down, the other spot could consist of anyone of Leicester, Boro, Burnley, Sunderland and Palace. As much as I'd love to see them go down, West Ham will stay up I reckon. Quite fancy Sunderland to beat Leicester this weekend.

Mahrez you cunt.
146607.png

Unfortunately there's plenty of teams in the league this year that are so bad that I think ultimately both West Ham (who I would love to see go down, it basically goes without saying) and Leicester (who I'd like to see gone mainly for the madness of a reigning Champion being relegated) will survive.

I wonder how much Vardy wishes he had gone to Woolwich now. He could be sitting on a warmer bench and raking in way more dough. He'd also give the people on Woolwich Fan TV some new material to moan about, which they are in desperate need of.

I agree with what your saying, but who knows any more, everyone said the same last year that there were many better teams and Leicester would never win the PL..... would be a fitting end to the Leicester story if they got relagated! :levywhoa:

Clearly not a single one of you read the article, it's a click-bait title
I think he means the situation of getting together to celebrate winning the title which then looked like not happening at 1 point during the party was funny.
I don't think he meant our collapse.

Couldn't give a shit. If the shoe had been on the other foot, we'd have all enjoyed it thoroughly & even found it funny to see our challengers falter from being 2-0 up in the deciding game.
the headline is misleading. He had a good night in with his teammates watching our game & probably got a shag (I bet Vardy's missus pulled the train that night).

We will all laugh back when he is part of the team that had the worst defence of a title ever. Let him enjoy his moment of fun as he looks at the league table & wishes he was at a team that consistently finishes in the top half of the table, let alone top 5, rather than a team that had a freakish run of form & 99.9% of the country willing them over the finish line, before swiftly reverting to type. Us Brits love a plucky underdog...
TLDR- it's a non story generated by sky.

I think he means the situation of getting together to celebrate winning the title which then looked like not happening at 1 point during the party was funny.
I don't think he meant our collapse.

You twat

:pochfacepalm:

I live nr a few deluded Foxes fans n they tell me that the main push this season is the CL!!

Sadly they're serious

Them or Barca apparently

:walker-scream:

But they did top their group as they constantly tell me!

what title collapse. We were 6 points behind, never on top.
closest we came was 2 points, then we played Spam and Woolwich and threw away 4 points. Thats was with 12 games to go.
If there was title collapse it was woolwich who were on top after 20 games, level on points with LCFC after 22 and by 24 games were 5 points off the top.
It was theirs to win and they collapsed. Not us.
We were always chasing.

Last edited:
what title collapse. We were 6 points behind, never on top.
closest we came was 2 points, then we played Spam and Woolwich and threw away 4 points. Thats was with 12 games to go.
If there was title collapse it was woolwich who were on top after 20 games, top, level on points with LCFC, after 22 and by 24 games were 5 points off the top.
It was theirs to win and they collapsed. not us.
We were always chasing.

Weren't we officially top for 20 mins during the Scum game?

But I get ur meaning!

:dierpochhug:

Back
Top Bottom