Loyalty Point & ST list updated

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Just a heads up so you don't loose your shit (like I did) when it says you've lost x amount of points. That's since the club started taking points off your account (since 2011-12) NOT how many have been taken off this year

does any one know how I find out how many loyalty points I have from the club website >
I have logged into my account, but all I can find is how many supporters fall within each band of points but can`t find nothing that tells me my own total. It must be there somewhere ? . Thanks

Ok I have a problem that has destroyed my soul. Less than a week ago I logged into my account to see I had 172 points, which was a pleasant surprise as I was expecting to lose some points this year, however logging in today I have discovered that I have NO loyalty points, which is BS as the majority of those points have been built the last 2 seasons. Anyone know why this is?

Ok I have a problem that has destroyed my soul. Less than a week ago I logged into my account to see I had 172 points, which was a pleasant surprise as I was expecting to lose some points this year, however logging in today I have discovered that I have NO loyalty points, which is BS as the majority of those points have been built the last 2 seasons. Anyone know why this is?
Did you definitely renew before the deadline?

The renewal date was 15th June. If you can prove that you renewed before then, phone the club and get them back. Good luck.

Back
Top Bottom