Louis Van Gaal

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

More recently 'whoever Lionel wants to be his manager'

Lionel-Richie-620_1571280a.jpg

After man u defeat at Everton I really don't know what's gonna happen. There's no fucking way they're gonna hand him 200 mil or what ever being thrown around. Hop the fuck lvgs been there and done it all and wants a challenge.... And Wenger stays put. Other wise its Pochettino for me. Could be worse I suppose.

I think this might be Levy's last throw at the dice. Fuck sake he gives him anything he wants. My heart tells me its a done deal since Xmas... Here's hoping.

This is killing me.

Interesting that LvG doesnt even get mentioned as a potential successor to Moyes on the Telegraph webiste, they seem to think they would go more for Klopp

Isn't he the one Beckham kicked in the 98 world cup to get sent off? Daft cunt.

He's manager of Athletico Madrid now. (Flavour of the month)
I think you'll find that he's the one whose shorts were brushed by David Beckams boot, which caused an instant paralysis - roughly on a par with a grazing deer being shot in the head with a high velocity bullet from some big brave redneck hunter in a forest in America, from a range of 50 feet.

I think you'll find that he's the one whose shorts were brushed by David Beckams boot, which caused an instant paralysis - roughly on a par with a grazing deer being shot in the head with a high velocity bullet from some big brave redneck hunter in a forest in America, from a range of 50 feet.

Bit of a strange way to see the incident.

I love Beckham as a player and personality, but that doesn't mean that he wasn't a complete tit for kicking a player in the back of the legs in front of the referee. I don't think Simeone over reacts that much either - he trips over his knee more than anything

1iyvn.gif

Couldn't United do better than Van Gaal? He's a legend and I would love him here but why wouldn't they go after someone younger and more promising like Simeone, Klopp, or Conte?

Well if we don't get LVG is it Pochettino for us? I love the style that he's instilled at Southampton but I would be concerned about his lack of experience.

Back
Top Bottom