Losing personal property at the lane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Alright cocks what an evening! Hearing "you're shit" ringing out across the lane was lovely. Should have got more than 4.

Only problem is I dropped something in the celebrations and wondering if the Lane has lost property? Is it likely the stewards would find it and hand it in? Anyone lost something and managed to get it back?

Cheers lads!

Just ring up the main office and explain what you've lost and they'll help you.. A mate of mine lost a phone once and rang the next day and they answered his phone and told him where he could collect it..

I lost a phone outside WHL some years back. Someone gave it to a copper and I got it back.

I think if I saw a lost item at WHL I would always hand it in. Especially if it's valuable. You wouldn't want to steal from a spurs brother, surely.

I lost a phone outside WHL some years back. Someone gave it to a copper and I got it back.

I think if I saw a lost item at WHL I would always hand it in. Especially if it's valuable. You wouldn't want to steal from a spurs brother, surely.

Like stealing someones dream of us winning the league?
:pochsulk::pochohshit::pochlol:

There's always cunts, even amongst us unfortunately. I once had a match programme under my seat and the bloke behind me scrapped it up. He had a right laugh with his dad (!!!) about it. I haven't got a violent bone in me and wouldn't want a fight over a programme (especially not with someone low enough to steal something as petty as that from a fellow fan. In any case, they stopped laughing when my three mates, who are all huge guys, arrived just as they got it. I just turned around with my hand held out and a serious look, and they handed it back without a word said.

There's always cunts, even amongst us unfortunately. I once had a match programme under my seat and the bloke behind me scrapped it up. He had a right laugh with his dad (!!!) about it. I haven't got a violent bone in me and wouldn't want a fight over a programme (especially not with someone low enough to steal something as petty as that from a fellow fan. In any case, they stopped laughing when my three mates, who are all huge guys, arrived just as they got it. I just turned around with my hand held out and a serious look, and they handed it back without a word said.
I have to know..

If you profile name meant to be 'Kakaesque'?

Back
Top Bottom